IGNORED

Should This Section Be Archived?

I can't agree with you on that.

We have been told they exists and they trying all the best to prove that to us I think we might get some news on them before the next game and maybe even get them shown before the next game and be watching in the stand.

in respect of signings I agree with you though

I can't agree with you on that.

We have been told they exists and they trying all the best to prove that to us I think we might get some news on them before the next game and maybe even get them shown before the next game and be watching in the stand.

in respect of signings I agree with you though

For a minute there I thought you'd found some optimism :lol:

I think this subforum should be archived and closed because it serves no purpose.

We might as well have a forum about what coulour aliens will be when they land their spaceship in Stanley Park.

No-one is coming. The players don't exist, just like UFOs.

Aliens do exist, look at ian dowie

We will sign players and good players have faith and trust in moyse

Can't see it mate, if we do sign players i think they will be squad fillers, like Smith. DM will try and patch up the squad the best he can and wait until January or even next summer to really rebuild. Just my thoughts, hopefully i'm wrong.

I have no doubt at all we will be signing players before the summer transfer deadline - I am fairly certain of that - but it is obviouse that they will not be the players talked about over the summer - I expect Bullard, Alan Smith and one or two others. That is players to make up the numbers rather than big money signing all at the club hoped for this summer, in that I include the Chairman and the manager as well as the fans. I think this is obviouse from what Moyes said the other day. I think possibly and agent or two have lead the club a merry dance this summer.

I expect signings, but maybe nothing to get over excited about.