IGNORED

Everton V Fulham

LeeTino8

I will hold judgement on the performance until I've seen Football First tonight, but I must admit I am having difficulty controling my face muscles, they bend and contort my face into a smile.

Looking forward to seeing BT's 2nd.

ATB

Mac

ye beattie's goal fantastic, recorded the pen, and that chip hardly anyone realised where it was going in, till it hit the net, audacious but great, first Everton striker to score 10 goals since 2003.

and more importantly, they were both scored at the park end :P:P:D

Jimmy mc's though WOW! he's finally found his feet, and is running to catch up.

arteta man of the match for me, people rave about what beattie did, but arteta created so much havok everytime he got the ball.

Tim cahill quiet game but he did chasing hunting tackling headers all the simple things.

40 points, and we gave the rest of the premiership 7 games headstart.

The question I was going to ask has been well and truly answered, I was going to say were we that good or were Fulham that bad?. I did see the game on t.v., but you have to be there to see the running off the ball, general working for the team and that certain feeling you get when you know the boys are up for it .

My family are starting to worry about the unusual look on my face, I think it scares them.

Killa - We netted three against Charlton at Goodison I believe.

ATB

Mac

Edited by Mac 1970

good performance, all played well, cahill had a quite game but did nothing wrong, Beattie played well, Arteta is just quality, as i said in another post a few times during the match i started to fall for our mikky, skinned boa morte about 5 times in the same instance...fookin magic :lol: phil neville was immense yesterday i thought

the goals wernt bad either :blink::blink:

see hibbo nearly scoring!!!! :lol:

very good mac 1970 u made me smile,Everton were tremendous today me and our kid went in the upper bullens,best performence this season for me, :lol:

we beat charlton around new yeat patto. that was a good game and 2 goals for cahill.

im looking forward to the derby. 2 days before my 16th birthday. cmon Everton net me an early birthday prezzie

Brilliant game

3 Great goals. Some amazing football at times, orchastrated by Arteta & osman

Did it show the bit on the telly when arteta took the piss in the second half

the both seem to be getting better & better

Cahill did the running in the centre alongside neville

Then we switched off for the last 5

Come on beattie, keep proving them all wrong

Uriah rennie is a tit