IGNORED

Frazier Campbell

"There will be a lot of people alluding to the fact we've got carried away with ourselves. But I can absolutely guarantee that I'm here for the long term, building the football club. And we are going to have to get braver in some of the things we do but it will never be at the cost of threatening the security and financial ability of the club long term."

:mellow: Hull really need to start thinking about how much thier spending. I thought £6 million was a lot for James Beattie, £7 for Frazier Campbell? The world has indeed gone insane.

:mellow: Hull really need to start thinking about how much thier spending. I thought £6 million was a lot for James Beattie, £7 for Frazier Campbell? The world has indeed gone insane.

He was on loan to them last season and scored 15 goals for them, they know exactly what he can do, so they obviously think he is worth it. I thought the world had gone insane when Villa bought Ashley Young but he's now worth twice as much as they paid for him.

Fraziers only 20 and he look good and if we payed 6m for a player who was utter shite then I don't see why they can't pay 7m for a player who is younger than him by 10 years and has the potenital to be a good player.

Who you talking about there?

...and fair enough Bill but fifteen Championship goals is not, on the face of it, worth £7m.

But the best of luck to Hull....think they'll need a lot of it this year just to get more points than Derby did :) .