IGNORED

Anti Liverpool Bitterness

I cant help but notice the amount of anti Liverpool threads around this forum :huh:

Is it any wonder that Evertonians have a reputation of being bitter when they cannot stop going on about Liverpool all the time.

Ive never known a bunch of supporters to be more obsessed with whats going on at another football club than their own. :unsure:

The facts are guys that Liverpool are a more successful football club than what Everton will ever be.

18 league titles,5 European cups,6 FA Cups,7 league cups,3 UEFA Cups and 3 European Super Cups

That is a record of trophies that Everton can only dream of ever matching.

I suppose its no wonder that Everton fans are bitter, when they have to live in the shadows of a football club that has won as many trophies as that :lol:

Edited by meton

Never been on a RS forum. Never intend to.

Can't understnad why a rs fan would post 6 times in less than an hour on an Everton forum.

You say about Everton fans being obsessed with the rs. Rich coming from a guy that is posting on an Everton forum.

The RS are scoring goals. Everton are scoring goals. Says nil nil all over

I post on Liverpool and Everton forums and i am part of a family full of Kopites and Bluenoses (which is more difficult to be a part of than what you realize :( )

Winning the derby on Saturday is like winning a major trophy to the Everton fans :lol:

I post on Liverpool and Everton forums and i am part of a family full of Kopites and Bluenoses (which is more difficult to be a part of than what you realize  :( )

Winning the derby on Saturday is like winning a major trophy to the Everton fans  :lol:

How can it be more difficult that I would think. You either follow Everton or the Redshite. My family following all different teams but wasn't hard in my house when I was growing up. If they lost I took the p@ss out of them. When we lost they did the same.

So do you follow Everton or the kopshites?

I post on Liverpool and Everton forums and i am part of a family full of Kopites and Bluenoses (which is more difficult to be a part of than what you realize  :( )

Winning the derby on Saturday is like winning a major trophy to the Everton fans  :lol:

Dad and his side RS

Mum and her side Everton

I made my choice and i'm happy with it you RS gobshite.

Same old same old

Did livershite win yesterday? Oh suprise suprise and you come looking on an Everton forum saying the same old shite that YOU have said before many times

meton........195.188.141.133.

Konkerr.... 195.188.141.133.

Livton........195.188.141.133.

Joe Blogg.. 195.188.141.133.

This happens every time, Can guarentee that the Reg's ( thats regulars not just reg) from here have no inclination to visit any sort of LFC site...

Hmm had an epiphany...does that mean a RS web site should be reffered to as a "WEB SHIOTE".

Anyhows most us find the teeny bopper kopshiotes to be well pretty lame & boring.

perhaps knock up a sub forum for em & we can put all the crap they spout in it...& we can simply avoid if is our want....Uno maybe we call it Retards corner, a place for the spoutings of the Bastard son's.

This whole bitter thing is simply shiote, im not bitter, i dont love LFC, but thats my fukin perogative, & it dont make me bitter .

However, & as we all no, those who matter no, those whom need an explanation simply dont matter.

Wanna get me bitter bring up the ex wife....yeh That Ill admit ... ;)

It is for RS fans as well - We have taken soooo mcuh stick over the last 2 decades that when we get a bit of glory, we rub it back in your faces.

Please do not treat the derby as 'just another prem game' for Liverpool - because we all know that aint the case.

There is passion from both sets of supporters and there is a lot of nail biting before and during the game. Afterwards, if there is a result, then both sets of fans use it to there advantage - to wind the other set of fans up...please do not try to deny this...

thus proving that the derby is similar to a 'cup final' for both clubs and set of fans...

Its an added exciting extra to the season - and YOU KNOW IT

The fact that you have entered a blue forum to post this very topic, right before a derby, proves my point...does it not!?!?!

No, You're right, it isn't just another prem game, derby days are always special for the fans. However there is a certain pressure for LFC, we are expected to win, especially at home.

fooking hilliarious that.

Someone please frame that quote above

I will not even begin to explain anything to this fool, his soul is obviously lost

Guest Reg Reagan
No, You're right, it isn't just another prem game, derby days are always special for the fans. However there is a certain pressure for LFC, we are expected to win, especially at home.

since when did the RS are allowed to win?

We are, look at the odds. Look at the teams, looks at the results over the passed 20 years. We are favorites and we are the better team.

Believe what you like

We do and we believe that the derby will be decided on the day, not by the form book (which we are ahead in), or by league position (which you are ahead in) but by who wants it more come Saturday.

If you dont understand that then you cannot claim to understand fotball at all :unsure:

will you accept defeat if we win or will you winge and whine like most of the RS supporters i know

What choice is there other than accept defeat? IF we do lose, it will be 1-0 but our defence is pretty tight most of the time to be honest.

If we lose i will still come here and discuss the game - if i dont jump of a bridge with all hte abuse my brother will give me

Edited by Crouchinho

However there is a certain pressure for LFC, we are expected to win, especially at home.

You are a tool, read the post again and what I am refering to tit

You have been here before havent you. You remind me of someone eho posted a lot of posts in a short space of time, didnt know if he was a red, a blue or just a fan of football and wanted to be everyone friend

its time for everyone, including the media to stop creating so much ill will and bear in mind that its only a football match that we all want to enjoy to see some great football.

when its over-hyped, as it has been, it doesnt do the players, the fans or football any good at all!

A lot of players made uncharacteristic mistakes in that game.

wright dashed clear out of goal to get a ball he had no chance of reaching. hibbert dithered about while kewill took his time teeing up a shot and all that kind of thing is down to the players being wound up like springs.

paralysed and unable to play the kind of natural flowing game that we want to see from them.

even the referee was affected. some of his cards were ridiculous.