IGNORED

More Quizzes

Bill

I'm bumping this up to see if we can get more peeps posting quizzes, they can be any sort of quiz not only sporting ones.

I'll set the ball rolling again with this one .................................

An explorer was captured by the Oomigoolie Tribe whose Chief had decided he was to die, but the chief offered him the option "Give me just one single statement and if its true you will be thrown over a cliff, if its false you will be eaten by lions".

What single statement did the explorer give to force the Chief into letting him go. ??

Yes, because there is 5 pennies more. The brain normaly attaches dates to figures without a puntuation mark, you must have no brain Dark. :P

Can see i am wasting my time here, we have too many intellects on this Forum. :)

Think i'll let someone else have a go.

Yes, because there is 5 pennies more. The brain normaly attaches dates to figures without a puntuation mark, you must have no brain Dark. :P

You only just worked that out Bill :rolleyes: I'll do the next question.

'A man walks into a bar and asks the barman for a glass of water. Noticing something strange about the way the man said this, the barman pulled out a gun. The man said thank you and walked out without getting his glass of water. How can this be explained?'

You only just worked that out Bill :rolleyes: I'll do the next question.

'A man walks into a bar and asks the barman for a glass of water. Noticing something strange about the way the man said this, the barman pulled out a gun. The man said thank you and walked out without getting his glass of water. How can this be explained?'

I no this one :lol:

the dude had the hicups :D

Is that a guess or a fact Mark?

Edit: Gary Lineker just said on MOTD that it's never happened before in premier league history so that rules out '93 :) . Also going back that far Chelsea were far from being part of any "big" group.....and going back a little further you get Chelsea, ManU and Liverpool outside of the top flight so the question loses its relevance.

Is that a guess or a fact Mark?

Edit: Gary Lineker just said on MOTD that it's never happened before in premier league history so that rules out '93 :) . Also going back that far Chelsea were far from being part of any "big" group.....and going back a little further you get Chelsea, ManU and Liverpool outside of the top flight so the question loses its relevance.

I know they weren't the big four in 1993 but that's when none of the current big four scored a goal between them according to Stelling.

Quiz question for the oldies or anyone who has researched old players(for whatever reason!)

Question: Which British footballer was being talked about by these two managers?

Sir Alf Ramsey, said "his biggest regret was that this player wasn't born an Englishman"

Sir Matt Busby, unhesitatngly said, That this player was the diamond he never polished"

Not hard to work out the period ie mid to late 60's......Not going to be players like Best or Law as they were obviously "polished", by Sir Matt!

Read this fact in a book by the said players brother in law!!

I came across these little teasers, I haven't looked at them much and don't know if they're much good, but there something to have to keep us occupied (:

In this teaser, you have to find the odd ones out in the groups of words. BUT WAIT! There's a catch. Each group of words has TWO words which do not belong. Can you find them both?

Example

Lily - Jane - Tulip - Rose

Jane does not belong as it's the only one which is not a flower

Tulip also does not belong because it's the only one which is not a girl's name

1. Dodge - Ford - Lincoln - Hoover

2. King - Earl - Knight - Bishop

3. Yellow - Green - Dead - Black