IGNORED

Good News

MikeO

Steve Jones, Rhys' dad, told evertonfc.com: "Melanie (Rhys' mother), Owen (Rhys' brother) and myself would like to send our heartfelt thanks to Evertonians the world over for all they have done for us over the past 16 traumatic months.

"We have been deeply touched by the thousands of messages of support we have received. The kindness and understanding shown by the Evertonian family helped sustain us.

"Liverpool is a unique city, Everton is a very special football club - Rhys loved it to bits. We send our thanks and love to all supporters, staff and players."

I know that this may be off topic and could open a serious discussion into something that is very postitive and happy but this is the perfect example of how the death penalty should be used in the UK. I young boy walking home from football training is shot dead. Reason, none. The offender may be deeply sorry for what he's done but if the penalty would have been in play before he would have thought twice about using a gun. No justice, good to see him put away but definatly no justice.

Again, RIP Rhys