IGNORED

Well Done Boro

they have just played there hearts out...and done us a favour in the process. now all we need them to do, is get in the final of the fa cup and with the uefa, and the uefa spots will be down to 7th, meaning we need to finish 8th to get into the intototototototot cup. i personally still think we can do it!

and please please please can we sign Jimmy! he is one shitehot striker! just what we need IMO

the game brought back memories of the Bucharest game when we needed to score 4, if only we could have done it. i was off my chair for boro doing it so imagine if it had been the blues, i would have been on a high for days. oh well, what could have been. well done boro

the game brought back memories of the Bucharest game when we needed to score 4, if only we could have done it. i was off my chair for boro doing it so imagine if it had been the blues, i would have been on a high for days. oh well, what could have been. well done boro

Yeah come on Boro and come on Arsenal....keep the English flag flying...

It would be nice for two english clubs to win european competitions this year!

It will also keep Henry in this country and that is good for the prem as it attracts other good players.

Guest fozzie22
Yeah come on Boro and come on Arsenal....keep the English flag flying...

It would be nice for two english clubs to win european competitions this year!

It will also keep Henry in this country and that is good for the prem as it attracts other good players.

Cant see boro winning..but i feel it in my water that the arse will win the CL this year....

As you all know Darlington is only 10 miles down the road from Boro, and the atmosphere up here is very muted. A good deal of the Darlo folk support the Barcodes, which is difficult to understand.

I was bawling at the TV last night, and it was one of those games that come along once every couple of years, fantastic.

ATB

Mac

:lol: except we had two stand empty nearly, though the atomsphere on the glawdys all night was fantastic! Even to the point where some1 started singing And we love our neville southall NEVILLE SOUTHALL dur dur d dur dur dur d dur dur d (you have no idea how long it took to figure out what to write for that)

it got to Kevin sheedy and as it went back some1 was shouting the name then they messed up and said andy gray twice in a row :lol: we laughed so hard, then cried as bent missed from a yard out! :unsure: