IGNORED

Worlds Hardest Game

Guest efctaxi

Man, I got through level 1 and said "okay, that's enough." I'm sure it's possible to look at the movement patterns for each level and work out a safe path, but I just don't have the patience for a game like that.

Looks like some pretty good players have posted videos on YouTube, BTW, if you really wanted to see how an expert does it. Just don't bother with the one who claims 0 deaths and a 6-minute clear - he cheated to get that score. :rolleyes:

Your actually not mate, that games been famous in my school for a while now and there are people who have actually beaten it. I haven't gone into the depth of it all but I think I managed Level 2. The obsessed dudes have finished it all, so unless your at Level 30 or above, you suck Taxi :P

Guest efctaxi
Your actually not mate, that games been famous in my school for a while now and there are people who have actually beaten it. I haven't gone into the depth of it all but I think I managed Level 2. The obsessed dudes have finished it all, so unless your at Level 30 or above, you suck Taxi :P

It's on youtube bud :)

I may suck , but I suck less than you sir :lol:

• 1 year later...