IGNORED

Rooney "hates" Liverpool Fc

in a very strange way it might actually do us a favour if the shite ush them just that little harder... id prefere them going into the semi final under all sorts of pressure..... maybe they may rest one or two knowing they more important league games....

Ill be hoping the shite beat villa next week too...

in a very strange way it might actually do us a favour if the shite ush them just that little harder... id prefere them going into the semi final under all sorts of pressure..... maybe they may rest one or two knowing they more important league games....

Ill be hoping the shite beat villa next week too...

That's exactley what I was saying to my dad during the game yesterday. If they had won yesterday it would have almost wrapped up the league (almost) meaning they could put more attention towards europe and fa cup. Now with the FA Cup will take more of a back seat and they will be forced to play stronger teams than perhaps they would have liked throughout the league, the only problem is that there weaker team is still incredibly strong. However on a performance like they put out yesterday I would have some confidence going into the semi. I'm not holding out much hope for it though!

Also will say, fair play to liverpool. Brilliant performance from them and its great to see united so easily humbeled in their own back yard

in a very strange way it might actually do us a favour...

That's exactley what I was saying to my dad during the game yesterday.

Ahem B) ...

May even turn out to be the best draw. Ferguson's priorities are Champions League, Premier, FA Cup in that order.

It way well be that come semi-final time both Arsenal and Chelsea could be out of Europe and have no chance of the league, making the cup their only chance of silverware.

What we need is for United to stay in Europe, maybe even drop a few points in the league so that Liverpool are a bit more of a threat to them, then their priorities are away from beating us :) .

Guest Reg Reagan

The RS were not meant to win this game and they didnt even deserve it but credit where its due. i was surprised to see them score 4 against the Salford Reds at the old twatford

oh well... im looking forward to the FA cup semi finals clash :D

Nothing said about Roooooooooooooooonnnnneyyyyyy's magical disappearing act from the other day, in the papers.

On a more serious note, am i the only one whose a bit disappointed of all the hate about Liverpool, Everton, Red, Blue instillted in young kids by the parents? We already have a lot to worry about in this world. Six year olds hating other six year olds shouldnt be happening.

Edited by xavier

Guest Reg Reagan
You aren't honestly that bitter are you?

:lol:

Oh and Rooneykins - the feeling's mutual you arse-faced twit.

im not bitter... im stating the facts.

RS's goals were created from nothing other then utds defensive mistakes

im not bitter... im stating the facts.

RS's goals were created from nothing other then utds defensive mistakes

the best team is the team that makes the least mistakes.

so your saying you think liverpool deserved the win, and you are very happy for them :)

didn't see the game, but 1-4 is clear enough to convince me they deserved to win

Guest Reg Reagan
the best team is the team that makes the least mistakes.

so your saying you think liverpool deserved the win, and you are very happy for them :)

didn't see the game, but 1-4 is clear enough to convince me they deserved to win

i didnt say the RS deserved it and i am not happy for them.

The Mancs had much more of possession with the ball and created chances but couldnt finish off.

The RS created nothing and scored goals through the mancs defensive mistakes.

If Vidic didnt have an off day and VDS did actually try something then RS would have scored 0 goals and would be on the back foot throughout the whole game

Guest efctaxi

United win more matches than not because of the sheer reputation that goes before them .

Most teams go there wondering how many they are going to lose by , but Liverpool appear to strike the same fear into United in that particular tie at the moment .

I think it was good for English football that United got stuffed , and shows they aren't as Godlike as the press have had us believe . Some wonderful goals in the game too .

It will be interesting to see how United react in their next few fixtures .

One thing for sure though is that the title race is back on for the time being .

I still say Gerrard is the best in the world , despite all the other big names around him . I wonder what price would be on his head should a bid ever come in for him .

The Mancs had much more of possession with the ball and created chances but couldnt finish off.

First part of that is true (accordingto the beeb stats), 62% to 38% and they had fourteen shots and ten corners (to Liverpool's thirteen and three).

But Liverpool obviously did create chances, played well and fully deserved the win....defensive mistakes are often forced.

i didnt say the RS deserved it and i am not happy for them.

If Vidic didnt have an off day and VDS did actually try something then RS would have scored 0 goals and would be on the back foot throughout the whole game

And their goal came from a Liverpool mistake.

So blooming what. That's football. I know you are just being a wind up but 4-1 is about as conclusive as it comes.

We could win 10-0 and you wouldn't give us credit. Does the fact that we've just put 8 goals past Real Madrid and Manchester United mean nothing? Can you imagine that having 10, even 5 years ago? We've done the double over Man United, Madrid and Chelsea. That's something to be proud of.

Guest Reg Reagan
And their goal came from a Liverpool mistake.

So blooming what. That's football. I know you are just being a wind up but 4-1 is about as conclusive as it comes.

We could win 10-0 and you wouldn't give us credit. Does the fact that we've just put 8 goals past Real Madrid and Manchester United mean nothing? Can you imagine that having 10, even 5 years ago? We've done the double over Man United, Madrid and Chelsea. That's something to be proud of.

doubles mean nothing... its winning the trophy that counts so comeback when you lot have won someting