IGNORED

Man U (semi-final)

Romey 1878

I'm calm over it all. I think that the pressure is on Manchester United and even though they have had good spells in the second half we still could nick a goal. The defence is working very well as Tevez and Macheda have had nothing to trouble Tim Howard. The only real shot from United was when Danny Gibson had that shot that was parried. Other than that there hasn't been much at all.

Extra Time will play into Manchester United's hands with their experiance so penalties might not be a bad thing for us. United have a good record with them but thats again because of their experiance. Once again we are the out of favour team but none the less we could be winners. This game can be won by us and if we put our mind to it then we can. Only really critisism is Jack Rodwell, haven't seen him at all.

For once I agree with the referee over Fellaini. His arms have been up going into those challenges. Best player in a blue shirt on the pitch (closely followed by Neville)

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ben Foster is bloody lucky. Two bluffs that have come away without a goal. Just United's luck, the first one with Saha would have been a certain goal, the second one might have been if it would have gone on target. The cross was going to be cleared from a defender anyways from United so that woulden't have had much affect.

Penalties are a lottery and once again its in United's favour. But both teams have five penalties so lets win.

EVERTON! B)

I've cried, like so many Blues, we've beaten the odds once again. That was our first victory over the reds for years, we will have to do a similar job against Chelski..........................believe me we can win the cup. The kids there today will start the new breed of blue, honest fans supporting an honest club :rolleyes:

The best think to do right now is to put that match behind us and get on and secure fifth spot.....................the final can wait.

Just one thing about that match, Philip Nevile, you are a star mate, he kept those that were tiring going, balled out those who made errors and kept central midfield in tact.........................so many others have had the plaudits this season, stand up Nev MOM today for me by a long way :rolleyes:

When Howard saved both consecutive penalties I fell to the ground with no weight; no feeling, substance or emotion; then I kicked around and had a massive fit and my arms were going beserk; it was a play on my emotions.

To go to penalties was scary enough, to have Cahill punt it like a volley ball sealed the door shut and had me shaking an un-controllable shake, but for the opposite to happen, a come back in a penalty shoot out which I can't remember the last exact date we won one, gave me an emotion that makes me proud to be an evertonian.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS its 6am here in NZ but i don't feel tired at all. Lescott and Jags were class today but my motm has to go to phil neville what a great asset this guy is to the club if not to the world of football a true professional.

They are tipping foster to be the next england keeper wel if he plays like he did tonight he won't be.