IGNORED

Man U (semi-final)

Romey 1878

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is bad news. Mr. big four ass licker Riley. Just cant fookin stand him. Prolly one red card for us and at least 1 penalty for united :o

Even the other three so called big four recognise Old Mother Riley as Uniteds number one fan................that is bad news simple fact

Edited by Jimmy the blue

When I first read that I thought it was a (sick) joke. Not that we can't win anyway, but:

- Fellaini yellow card in the first 10 minutes

- No chance of an Everton penalty no matter what

- At least 50% probability they'll get a penalty

- Cahill almost guaranteed a yellow at some point

..and that's the good news about Riley :(

Guest efctaxi

Are clubs allowed to prevent certain refs from reffing their matches ?

I would imagine if they had sufficient grounds , it might happen .

Guest efctaxi

I wonder how many players we'll have left after 90 mins if United don't score .

Fellaini to get first yellow inside 15 mins , and Ronaldo to get penalty , and miss , only for the ref to blow it again for Howard farting :unsure:

To continue the pessimistic vein of this thread, I truely believe that Felliani will be sent off in the United box for being elbowed by Vidic while Ferdinand has him in a head lock - United will be awarded a penalty. Cahill will receive two yellow cards, both for jumping too high. Meanwhile Ronaldo will receive a 9.8 for a double twisted somersault with pirouette; so impressed, Riley will award two immediate penalties for his efforts, both to be taken without a goalkeeper. Moyes will be sent to the stands at half time for punching a MOTD reporter in the groin. Despite all efforts to the contrary Everton will win, 4-3. (Felliani, Saha (hattrick), Cahill (disallowed)).

Old Mother Riley has been injured this season, foot in mouth disease or similar...........................Bennett isn't well liked by anyone but he would have been an improvement............just.

I do think that Mo is a marked man this Sunday and we can thank Villa for that. The MOTD2 high lighting will have been done at the request of that shit Adrian Childs, not the first time that prat and life long Villa fan has abused his position with us...............he had to apologise for a ridiculous claim a couple of seasons ago.

It may be backs against the walls time for us on Sunday but never stop believing we can and we will do it

COYB BOYS

Edited by Jimmy the blue

I believe we can do it. Pienaar and Osman are breaking into their best form and it is needed for an occasion like this - Jagielka and Lescott will keep us protected and Yobo may be fit and we may shift Jagielka to RB (it will help to stop them scoring from corners as we will have three powerful heads opposed to Jacobsen who falls over marking the post). We will be deadly from the set piece as we usually are, Cahill and Fellaini will do their stuff and don't forget James Vaughan will come on in the second half!

Speaking of Fellaini, it is now his chance to step up. I predict he will hold the ball up well and we need a bit of insurance; please find the right passes and please win the headers and I think we'll be a force up front.

2-1

Fellaini

Vidic

Vaughan

BELIEVE.

Edited by `Moe Joe.

Despite the doomsayers, I'm quietly confident about this match. We have been playing well, and despite the hype about the ref I think football will prevail. Our guys are more rested, and have more to play for than MU - getting jitters just thinking about this weekend - by gosh it's been a while....

Im starting to get nervous, cant fookin wait til sunday. Actually Louis or Romey knows how excited im about this match, cause they removed my topic of this match about a month ago lol :lol: Thought that time the semi will be next weekend :wub: still need to wait a bit, even a lot of things is against us in this game, ill think we have a chance, if our players just finally dare to win big game and dont panic when everything is ok

I'm just getting extremely worried that we'll choke like we did against Chelsea in the Carling Cup semi-final.

I really don't think we will. It can't possibly be more pressurised than the Liverpool games were and we came through those with flying colours.

I'm optimistic (which is a little worrying, because the last game I was optimistic about was Pompey :unsure: ).

Great to be in there fighting, really looking forward to it.

some funny posts about what riley will give and not give in the match sunday!! At the end of the day i think we as fans have gone slightly over the top, let the blues play there game, hopefully riley has a fair and balanced game. You seen in the second half at goodison against them, they hate having teams in there face, so as one pointed out, we have rested for a week, so lets go the whole 90 in there faces, they will have more tired legs than us. Get a few free kicks hopefully for are big guys to come up and profit from. I cant wait, the atmosphere is going to be great there, although our seats are fairly high in the ground. 1-0 to the blues, and yes that man CAHILL!!!!