IGNORED

Man U (semi-final)

Romey 1878

Looking foreward to the game now. We are without doubt the team that everyone wants to win and we are by far the team that no-one expects to be lifting the cup. The question for me is why has Bennett been taken off and replaced with Riley? I just don't understand why the have made such a decision. Now I expect to have a very bias game to United meaning that their place in the final is in the bag.

Hope they rest Rooney + Ronaldo. Without them they are so much for the taking.

ALSO

Sky Sports: Everton vs. Tottenham Hotspur Missing Men

Edited by dark

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice "Where sre they now" bit on the Beeb.

Joe Parkinson season ticket holder. I like that :) .

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/fa_cup/7939980.stm

I've met Joe, he was a smashing lad Mike, such a shame he had to finish at 28

Why is it when Super Nev is mention in articles such as these they always kick off with 'the former binman' as though its some slur against the lad, the way he kept goal does it matter what he was othe rhtan the best in the world at the time, it really pisses me off :angry:

big big game tommorow am nervous just thinkin about it but, remember that first half at Goodison? I was devastated they battered us! Then the Neville tackle on Ronaldo the gymnast and we had a real good go at them! Guess what? We murdered them an we need to do that again! Attack them we'l win sit back and well you know! Can see a 3-2 win here fingers crossed!

i cant believe im going to say this...but im also confidant. Mancs are resting 5-6 players tomorrow...we are going to really go at them

the girlfriend hs predicted our last 5 results right, and she thinks 3-2 to us...stuck £5 on it now!

also...on soccer saturday...3 out of 4 (inc big nose) think we will win tomorrow!

Hmm the pitch were very soft today and actually it did go broke under players. Passing were hard cause the ball slowed down so quickly and ball bounced really little. Didnt see any good shots at the chelski-arsenil game, it seemd to be hard also, may be cause supporting leg went in the ground when shooting. How it has been in national team games? Havent seen any England´s game so far

Its strange as I sit here remembering past glories to realise how many of you have never known success. With any luck at all it will come tomorrow but just take on board the magnitude of a victory in this competition, to win ity we will have knocked out at least four of the top five teams in this country and also two of the last four teams in Europes C/L. Its a big big ask and we are without doubt the underdogs but as other teams know to their cost we can and do bite arses, lets come back with the dream in tact and go on to beat Chelsea at the end of next month. I honestly believe that we can do it, we are good enough, we have the players so lets get the result, 2 - 1 to us and look out Chelsea cus if the shite can put four past you, Bolton managed three we'll mince you

COYB

Best of luck tomorrow, lads.

God knows, after all the hardships EFC had this season, the FA Cup is justly deserved, since the boys never gave up, fought will all they had (and sometimes with what they didn't know they had), and this season clearly is worthy of a trophy.

:thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim:

big big game tommorow am nervous just thinkin about it but, remember that first half at Goodison? I was devastated they battered us! Then the Neville tackle on Ronaldo the gymnast and we had a real good go at them! Guess what? We murdered them an we need to do that again! Attack them we'l win sit back and well you know! Can see a 3-2 win here fingers crossed!

Ah yes, that beautiful tackle on Ronaldo. Does anybody have a video link to it? I would LOVE to see it again. Just searched on youtube but nothing came up.

Ah yes, that beautiful tackle on Ronaldo. Does anybody have a video link to it? I would LOVE to see it again. Just searched on youtube but nothing came up.

I put it on youtube but it was deleted, got it still so I'll try to find somewhere less concerned with copyright and put it up again. May take a while, my connection is fucked :angry: . Can read stuff occasionally but every time I log on I lose it before I get to post....feeling very isolated :huh: .

Anyway have a great day wherever you're watching.

Do us proud lads!!

I'll be off soon! I can get in the stadium when club wembley opens at 1. So I can have a nice lunch and walk around the stadium. :D

COYB!!!!

1-0 Cahill

or

3-0 Hibbert hatrick and a massive brawl in the last minute when Hibbert knocks Ronaldo out and gets sent off.

Its strange as I sit here remembering past glories to realise how many of you have never known success.

I was only thinkin the other day my lads 13 in August, and unfortunatly has never seen the blues win anything! I was lucky enough to turn 13 in 1987 an saw us win near enough everything! Come on Moyes an co, its time that changed!