IGNORED

Man U (semi-final)

Romey 1878

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't matter who is playing for them it will still be a formidable team. I'm off to break every diabetics rule book as I intend tackling a bottle of the Famous Grouse during the game, on top of my medication it won't matter what the result is I'll be happy and asleep :lol::lol:

Do it for the kids lads, give them something to crow about,

COYB

United:

--------------- Foster --------------

Rafael -- Vidic -- Ferdinand -- Fabio

Park -- Gibson -- Anderson -- Welbeck

------------- Tevez -- Macheda ----

Everton

------------- Howard -------------------

Hibbert -- Jagielka -- Lescott -- Baines

Osman -- Neville -- Cahill -- Pienaar--

----------- Fellaini ------------------------

---------------------------- Saha ---------

slightly worried about Machedo (he seems to score every time he touches the ball!!) - but I've got faith the boys can do it today!!!

Surprised he's gone with Saha, but if he's fit then he could cause United all kinds of problems, 'specially with the form their defence has been in!

Both teams doing well so far. The referee is doing a good job and has made some good decisions. Carlos Tevez deserved his booking offence for his tackle on Steven Pienaar. The United team is very done down and they are for the taking. I've said that many times but they are. We have matched them this half and they haven't really looked like scoring, Howard hasn't had to make a good save yet. Ben Foster had that moment of madness and more pressure will only make him more and more shakey. We have 45 minutes to take advantage of this weakened United side and take the game.

Fellaini looks good in the air and I woulden't be surprised if he netted our goal.

Danny Welbeck looks shite today.

What a strange first half. Actually nothing happened on one way or another, but still my pulse is soooo high. We need to get crosses faster into the box, now those oppoturnities were wasted for slowing down too much. When we have players going aggressively inside, that ball has to be played there much faster. And i would also wanted to see some trys for shooting from longer distance, that would even keep defence more caution position cause they cant just fall back. Now manus defence has got way too easy. We need to challenge them. COYB

A few of the crosses haven't troubled the Manchester United defence and more long shots are needed. Leighton Baines could always run down the wing and whip a cross in. They are playing two defenders on the wings who look shite. If we get past them (which will happen) and put in a good cross then anything can happen. For all I rate Foster he has looked poor and shakey today. He could well pull off a Brad Jones today. Come out for the cross only to find himself in no-mans land and concede a goal.

We are good enough to win this game. Easily good enough.

Macheda isn't getting a sniff with Jagielka around and Lescott is keeping Tevez away from the goal. It's all going well for now. If we arn't conceding a goal to Manchester United then something must be working. The next 45 minutes are Everton's 45 minutes. As underdogs we have nothing to lose and everything to win.

Disappointing first half in many ways for us lot, we never really got into their box and threatened. Saha is a shadow of the player he was, he has spent the first half in Vidic's pocket. Take no notice of this so called weakened Utd side, they have no fear and, as you would expect, pass the ball round nicely.

We've got to get more in their faces, we may see Vaughan, Gosling on in the second half. Hibbo and Baines are both being caught out of position, Pip screamed his head off at Hibbo towards the end of the half as he was out of position when he should have been covering the break.

We're not out of it, hopefully the boss will have had a good chat at halftime and we'll still come away with a victory, ITS ALL TO PLAY FOR

I jjust dont get it! Whatta hell are we waiting for? That man youngsters do own goal? It looks like we are just waiting them to do winner and can go back home. So poor game. COYB we have to WANNA WIN: WE HAVE TO DO MORE COYB this way a good chance goes in to beggin