IGNORED

Why Do We Hate Newcastle So Much?

Guest efctaxi
Nah. I just don't post on the Everton forum very much. :lol:

Although I will be on hols in a few weeks. B)

A quick stop at Merseyside as well to see some of the family (a few of whom are Evertonians). I'm sure I'll get a fair bit of abuse...

It's imperative that you stop in every day mate , so we can hurl gentle banter in your direction , and gradually turn you into a true blue :D

I hate the barcodes and their supporters because, simply put, they are the lowest of the low, the most ill mannered bunch of depraved louts I have ever come across. I stopped travelling to St James because the last time we went bags of piss and human turds got thrown at us by the locals, disgusting degenerates the lot of them. I hope they sink into the mire with Leeds and bloody stay there. :angry::angry:

Edited by Jimmy the blue

Guest efctaxi

With everyone else taking the piss out of them , they probably figured they would save us all some time and have done with it :lol:

Disgusting fans these days ........ not just Newcastle unfortunately , as our match against City showed .

Ban the lot of them .

Deluded clowns, 1 (I think) major English trophy and they think they are big time. A couple of decent seasons when the Prem started and they think they are big time. Great crowds, for a one team city, and they think they are big time. Fans with the ability to take off their tops and show everyone their ale guts, even in the depths of winter (and that's just the women) and they think they are big time.................need I say any more.

Edited by The Beard

to answer the question, I was listenin to 606 last week , you had your typical Geordie fan on, bemoaning thier situation, then claiming they had more right to be in the prem then Hull, or wigan or Blackburn et al.

Why?

>Obviously because they are a big club

>they have loads of fans

>they have a big stadium

Now maybe its just me but surely the right to play in the premiership involves getting more points then at least 3 other teams over 38 games?

Its the arrogance that comes with success, however when you dont have the success to back it up then fans of the 'lesser' teams start to really root against you (a bit like calling your city rivals a 'small club')

also with the absolute Dumpness of the teams around them it really was harder to go down then stay up but big Al managed it... do yourself a favour mate, theres a nice creosoted fence seat in a studio waiting for you next season (ask Andy Gray for some advice on that one) take it! (i hear Gary L has been keeping it warm with an electric blanket for you )

I cheered when the final whistle went today, I do however want them to come back up (not next season, but maybe the season after) after the fans learn a little humility.

my final word on the matter.....

BY BYE CAR-TOON ARMY :P

Edited by thompson013

Guest efctaxi

Did anyone catch the glory hunting fan on Sky Sports who said he had travelled 'up' 200 miles to take part in the winning celebrations ( or words to that effect ) but they lost :lol:

Well, 5 coaches in one season (or was it 4?), most of their big guns mis-used or performing badly, in all honesty, it's surprising it took them until the last fixture to go down.

On paper, like you said Sporting they should have gone down ages ago. I was glad that Shearer stayed proffesional as he could have come out with some typical Geordie-Bollocks. He said that the three that went down deserved it and that they didn't do enough to maintain their top flight place. They are in deep trouble now more than the rest of them because of the players they will lose. The likes of Owen and Duff will not want to take part in lower league football, they could be on their way further into League One.

We can only live in hope B)

i remember pissing off a geordie rotten not so long ago. he was claiming that newcastle was by far the bigger club than everton are. again he used the whole we got more fans a bigger stadium blah blah blah. so i just said the following

if we were the only club in our city we would have more fans

and very probably have a bigger stadium

not too mention that we have had better league placings than them for about 5 or 6 seasons now

and finally: in the 90's when the club was nearly relegated on more than one occasion we won the FA cup and you had one of your best decades and won fuck all.

lets say he wasnt too impressed. thats what i hate about them there so delusional its embaressing

How much are Newcastle in the shit. Half of their team are too good for the Championship and will surely look for a new club.

Fabricio Collocini

Jose Enrique

Kevin Nolan (moved from Bolton to achieve greater things)

Joey Barton (think he is definatly out the door)

Obefimi Martins (from Inter Milan to second division)

Micheal Owen (will want first team place in the race for World Cup placements)

Damien Duff (although he's pledged his future to them)

Sebastian Bassong

Steve Harper (veteran, doubt he will leave)

Ryan Taylor

Alan Smith (ex-Manchester United now Championship)

Shola Ameboi (shown signs of excellence, lower Premiership team would have him)

Peter Lovenkrands

Steven Taylor (Everton would do well with him and I'm pretty sure Mark likes him :lol:)