IGNORED

Tv Connections Quiz (14)

Jimmy the blue

Dick Dastardly foiled again by the Bearded Genius :hairy: .................Donald Pleasance played Mr Puppleworth in the 1960 film Sons and Lovers and appeared in the 1992 Xmas special of Lovejoy as Karl Fredl...............I thank you and goodnight. ^_^ -_-

I can now tell you that its the modern version I refer to, so sod off and goodbye :P:P:P:lol::lol::lol:

I love it when a plan comes together B)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fiddlesticks, you can not change the rules mid game. I have given you a correct answer and claim my prize. If it is not forthcoming you shall be tried in front of the highest court in the land, found guilty and forced to watch re-runs of the series in question :thumbsdown_anim:

Fiddlesticks, you can not change the rules mid game. I have given you a correct answer and claim my prize. If it is not forthcoming you shall be tried in front of the highest court in the land, found guilty and forced to watch re-runs of the series in question :thumbsdown_anim:

You can fiddle with your sticks as long as you like Beardo the rules read that the only acceptable answer is the one I have, just to confirm, IT DOESN'T SAY F--KING DONALD PLEASANCE. have a nice day :lol::lol::lol:

Well lets get really obscure for another answer, Dame Eileen Atkins appeared in the 1981 tv serial of Sons and Lovers, there has only ever been 1 film made, so there :whistle:, and when the same lady turned the ripe old age of 70, she was propositioned by the Irish actor Colin Farrell and guess what, he once appeared in an episode of Lovejoy in the early 90's, so Mr Devious or should that be Deviant, get off your high horse and accept I can give you more obscure answers to your obscure questions, ha-ha :hairy: strikes again.

Well lets get really obscure for another answer, Dame Eileen Atkins appeared in the 1981 tv serial of Sons and Lovers, there has only ever been 1 film made, so there :whistle:, and when the same lady turned the ripe old age of 70, she was propositioned by the Irish actor Colin Farrell and guess what, he once appeared in an episode of Lovejoy in the early 90's, so Mr Devious or should that be Deviant, get off your high horse and accept I can give you more obscure answers to your obscure questions, ha-ha :hairy: strikes again.

I hate saying this honest but NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

if you want a clue try the connection never appeared in either show :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Shit I'm loving this

Thank God there is a summer break :P

and we can do more quiz threads :lol: seriously I'll be a stranger here in the summer, these places are normally petty rows and squabbling, I will wait until the footie starts up again and of course watch the Ashes and The Open

Edited by Jimmy the blue

PS, what about the 2003 version?

Are we looking for a person, if so is it an actor/actress or is it something to do with the shooting locations. If it is a person is he/she in one and maybe related to someone in the other???

It is an actor, frequently seen on our screens, there may be a fictional relationship between all parties

Sarah lancashire in any of this god for saken answer. :angry2:

Sorry mate but no........................the answer is a male actor frequently seen on our screens, too frequently for some people :D

I did say this was a good one but I admire your determination, as we know you can seldom just wiki these answers :D

• 6 months later...

First the niceties. Great to hear from you again Jim, hope you're doing ok.

Now back to the real thing, NO i never got the answer. To be honest after my 6 months detained under Section4 of the Mental Health Act 1983, I had to get my life back in order. I re-grew the beard that i pulled out hair by hair with tweezers and took up yoga and emigrated to Tibet to forget about obscure connection quizzes and now this post..........................agggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh, Wheres my pills :D

First the niceties. Great to hear from you again Jim, hope you're doing ok.

Now back to the real thing, NO i never got the answer. To be honest after my 6 months detained under Section4 of the Mental Health Act 1983, I had to get my life back in order. I re-grew the beard that i pulled out hair by hair with tweezers and took up yoga and emigrated to Tibet to forget about obscure connection quizzes and now this post..........................agggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh, Wheres my pills :D

so you want a clue :lol::lol::lol: , I said this one would last, thanks Bill for not giving the answer (he knew all along :D

Yet another total give away clue...................Tinker Dill...................some one get it please

The Beard would have had a go Jimmy but when he sent me his quiz answers he said he was going away for a while to a warmer climate.

I think you might have to wait at least a week or so till he's back. Iggys another one who would have tackled it, but he hasnt been around for a while. ;)