IGNORED

Gary O'neil

He's a good player who's been playing in a poor team. A few seasons back he was very close to moving to the shite (i think it was a january move). He then made a bad move that summer to boro. He was very very good in his pompy days, maybe didn't do it for boro but moyes has made a career at bringing the best out of players, maybe he could do it again here?

Saying that I think he'll go back to Pompy if they've got their finances sorted. (wouldn't be surprised if harry came in for him again a spurs too).

maybe so but i personaly think he been under achieving as a boro player and we can afford a much better midfielder

but thats just my thoughths

maybe he has mate but you've got to understand he's been playing with shite. moyes has the track record of getting the best out of players and the lad is no doubt a decent footballer. is he better than what we've got? i think so, he's a more rounded player than osman. however, i would still want a bigger name/better player to come in to be first choice, but i think he would still improve what we have.

O'Neil looked a good player from his time at Portsmouth but I'm unsure how his performance might have dropped at Middlesbrough. They looked poor all season and so did he, I think that if we signed him then we would be taking a risk. David Bentley seems like someone who I would rather have, I think that out of those two under performers David would be the better.

We will have to see what Moyes does, at the end of the day I'm happy with what he decides to do.

And wasn't it O'Neil who had that spell of scoring goals from miles out? I remember one past Tim Howard from the halfway line in the game at Fratton Park.

O'Neil looked a good player from his time at Portsmouth but I'm unsure how his performance might have dropped at Middlesbrough. They looked poor all season and so did he, I think that if we signed him then we would be taking a risk. David Bentley seems like someone who I would rather have, I think that out of those two under performers David would be the better.

We will have to see what Moyes does, at the end of the day I'm happy with what he decides to do.

And wasn't it O'Neil who had that spell of scoring goals from miles out? I remember one past Tim Howard from the halfway line in the game at Fratton Park.

That was Matty Taylor.

maybe he has mate but you've got to understand he's been playing with shite. moyes has the track record of getting the best out of players and the lad is no doubt a decent footballer. is he better than what we've got? i think so, he's a more rounded player than osman. however, i would still want a bigger name/better player to come in to be first choice, but i think he would still improve what we have.

agreed

I'd have him for free as a squad player but for a fee no way.

He'd cost anywhere between £3-5m i'd imagine. Sean Davis and that M'bami (not to be mistaken for M'bai) are both free, I can speak for davis thinking he'd be a good squad player and this other one probably would with him being a 1st team regular at marsielle.