IGNORED

Lars Jacobsen To Join Burnley

Guest efctaxi

I'll be disappointed if he goes, he's proven himself to be decent this season when given the chance, would have liked to have seen him for another year at least. Though if he does go, hopefully it means we are getting Naughton.

That was written 8 days ago, the club have since come out with a list of 10 players who have left or have been released and Jacobsen wasnt one of them. ;)

Where did you get that from? It was written last night for todays edition! Surely he would have been released if we didn't want him like the others, we've obviously offered him a deal as we didn't release him! So it looks like it's up to lars, first team football at burnley or a squad role at us.

If he does go to Burnley I hope Moyes has another player lined because I don't think my sanity can cope with another season of Hibbert as first choice right back!

I second that.

I really hope this is not true. If anyone should be going to Burnley, it's Hibbo. Please, please, I don't want Hibbert as our right back.

Where did you get that from? It was written last night for todays edition!

Think the paper has changed the date, that was last weeks article writtten on the 6th to appear on the 7th.

And shouldnt worry about having Hibbo at fullback, cos if we get a defensive mid Neville will switch.

Guest efctaxi
DM wont leave him out, so he'll be in the team somewhere.

He is a great captain , but surely if the right player was acquired , then we would have to groom them for his position , even if it meant him becoming a squad player .

He isn't getting any younger , so I can't see sentiment getting in the way of Moyes plans for the future .

Edited by efctaxi

• 2 weeks later...

why do we put our fans through this why does eveything take so long surely we know what we were paying him last season and surely we know by now whether we want to keep him or not so it's a simple descision offer him the same terms over 1/2 years and job done no rb required.

Guest efctaxi
Gone to Blackburn...

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/355142094?-11192

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/355137245?-11192

Hope Moyes knows something we dont!

For Lars to go to Blackburn , he must know 100% he isn't going to get first team football at Everton .

Why isn't he going to get first team football is the big question .

Moyes must surely have already sorted that position out before letting him go .

His contract at Everton may not have run out yet , so it can't be definite that he has left ( can it ? ) .

I just hope Moyes has already secured services , and not just hoping to , as Lars was a decent player .