IGNORED

Moutinho

anyway did saha pass medical. ?

Moyes is quoted on the OS, saying that the medical details will be known on Monday, which is nothing particularly unusual in terms of the rigour of medicals.

Agree that Baines doesn't deserve being dropped.

Team needs leadership more than anything right now.

Team needs leadership more than anything right now.

sharpie was saying that before, no cars to throw in a tackle, no stubbs to give a bollocking to the lads. pip is a good captain, but one isnt enough. im actually starting to think we need him in the middle of the park now, and that worries me

FFS can't we just offer 20mil and be done with it, our people probly know more about how to play hard ball than i do but it seems like we are gonna break there balls right up until the deadline and then not end up getting him. If we really want him we need to offer what they have asked for all along and then leave it to the club and the player to make their decision

As Steve stated, he was very very young when he joined Arsenal. He didn't make an instant impact. Which is what my point was. In my post I stated that he could be become one of the biggest midfielders in the world, but at the moment he is not. I think its a fair point.

KK hahaha :rolleyes:

and i agree with Jesse 11, we should stop trying to get players for about 2mil cheaper coz they are just not gona go for it, Offer 20 and we should have him, seems as theres only 1 day left

Edited by TOFFEE_BOY

Whoever is dealing with this transfer deserves to be taken out back and shot!

We are in no bargaining position to be trying to mess Sporting about. They have made it clear they do not have to sell, do not need the money and would prefer to keep him.

If it was the other way round and they were in financial dire straits like us, need to sell to balance the books/ buy new players to strengthen the squad etc then you act like a vulture and pick them off, but they don't

Let's stop messing about, get him signed, get him training and get him on the pitch, it's clear for everyone to see just how much we need him.

Had we sorted this out a month ago we might not have lost against 2 or our main rivals and been leaking goals for fun :angry:

Moutinho was called for tomorrow's game away in Braga, wich means they will travel today. There is no sign of him staying in Lisbon to in order to go to England. Sporting's coach is already saying they are waiting for 6:00 pm tomorrow so that the transfer rumour around Sporting (Moutinho and Veloso) will be finally over. It is not closed yet, but it doesn't look likely, it is my impression, that Moutinho and Veloso will be leaving. Only a very fast and surprising bid and transfer move would contradict this impression.

Edited by SportingCPOrtugal

didnt see him but i saw that castillio lad in upper bullins above da pompy fans

was there any point to this lie at all?

the players will always be in the exec seats, he would have been sat with the other players who werent in the squad.

He was sat with Hibbert apparently, not sure where though.

Its all bollocks he aint coming if he was here then no doubt hes fucked off after yesterdays performance, but i very much doubt he was ever here this is 1 transfer that aint gonna happen if it was happening then why is he still over in portugal now, once again we have had our hopes raised again only to be let down by everton and im very pissed off

Its all bollocks he aint coming if he was here then no doubt hes fucked off after yesterdays performance, but i very much doubt he was ever here this is 1 transfer that aint gonna happen if it was happening then why is he still over in portugal now, once again we have had our hopes raised again only to be let down by everton and im very pissed off

I think he was talking about Castillio

Might aswell scrub this topic lads, we've all had our hopes dashed on this one. Question is, did Everton really have any intention of buying this kid? My only hope now is that some rich fucker buys the club, it's the only way we can compete against the top four At the moment we can't even compete against mid-table teams. EVERTON TILL I DIE

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/200...89520-20601930/ Really wouldn't mind this 1 coming off. Thinks its great that where actually getting linked with these type of players.

coxy051 you've got the honour of the first post on this long winded topic - 29hrs left - will anyone have the honour of posting moutinho holding an EFC shirt - that i doubt but shall carry on hoping!!!

Might aswell scrub this topic lads, we've all had our hopes dashed on this one. Question is, did Everton really have any intention of buying this kid? My only hope now is that some rich fucker buys the club, it's the only way we can compete against the top four At the moment we can't even compete against mid-table teams. EVERTON TILL I DIE

DONT GIVE UP YET STILL TIME TO SIGN HIM AND MBIA COYB