IGNORED

Moutinho

Years and years of building and it takes one summer to fuck it all up :angry:

Why did it all go wrong? Lack of funds? Lack of interest from the players in question? Or complete and utter horse shit being fed to us from the board? Totally guttered about this summer, weather has been crap and Everton's future looks the same

Why did it all go wrong? Lack of funds? Lack of interest from the players in question? Or complete and utter horse shit being fed to us from the board? Totally guttered about this summer, weather has been crap and Everton's future looks the same

In my opinion its all down to money. Players that have turned us down, at least apparently turned us down, have normally been becasue we wanted to sign them on loan not outright. If we had the money to sign these players then they would have had no problem coming to us.

I know it sounds like a conspiracy theory but I think it's down to the stadium being called in, had it not been called I presume the club would have borrowed against future income streams at a new stadium (regardless of whether we could afford it!) to buy a big name player. As it is the money has been earmarked/ring fenced for the Kirkby stadium.

I know it sounds like a conspiracy theory but I think it's down to the stadium being called in, had it not been called I presume the club would have borrowed against future income streams at a new stadium (regardless of whether we could afford it!) to buy a big name player. As it is the money has been earmarked/ring fenced for the Kirkby stadium.

Could be true.

My personal conspiracy theory is that Philip Green has got very pissed off with BK publically stating that he has been funding previous deals. Philip Green has now called in all his debts, which means all the money from Aj, the money from McFadden, the Sky money, the league finish money, has all gone back to Philip Green and we have nothing left becasue BK has no money of his own.

but we must have some money johnson 10.5 million also BK said this is in addition to DM transfer fund this had to be 15 million at least if we do not spend any money this must mean we have none if this is true BK MUST ADMIT IT and put the club up for outright sale and lets see if any one wants to buy i am sure people with money would see us as a great Investment feel so sorry for DM AND US FANS WHO LIVE FOR THIS CLUB AND SUPPORT THEM NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS COYB :angry::angry::angry: :sick01:

I think he was talking about Castillio

I agree i just got my hopes up, if he was here with only 1 day to go in the transfer market then there would atleast be something on the official website, but there is ntn, only moyes is eyeing new players, and it will probly be sum1 on a free

Well, i think there's a few reasons, mostly connected to each other. in moutinho's case, i think zahavi is the most to blame. he tought he could push the player and sporting for a cheap deal, and couldn't counter it properly when SCP decided not to play by his rules. If this latest £18M bid is true, it's just the clear indication that whomever is running signings over there is a real moron. I mean, if after that monday where an EFC delegation was here trying to sign him and didn't, if they still dont understand what "pay the release clause" means by now, there's some very thick people there.

Once again, there's another example of how EFC was misled by agents, the whole Love issue. How that could've even happened i can't fathom, but it was with a terrible image that EFC came out of that whole situation.

And after that, it's the whole snowball effect. Rennes sees what's happening, they figure EFC to be getting desperate, so they play hard ball too, trying to get more for the player, and so on, and so forth.

This was a terrbily bad planned signing season. IF your main targets we're moutinho and M'bia, you DO WHAT IT TAKES to get them. EFC clearly didn't.

Case in point, this example: http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=843156

Inter have been after him since mourinho joined up, and they put in everything they could to get the deal done before tomorrow, and romour has it that the player is on a private plane right now to italy to sign tomorrow morning so that the player can be listed before the deadline.

This is the difference between those that really want a player, and those that say they want a player.

Edited by Sporting4ever

I agree i just got my hopes up, if he was here with only 1 day to go in the transfer market then there would atleast be something on the official website, but there is ntn, only moyes is eyeing new players, and it will probly be sum1 on a free

moyes says we might make big name signings before deaeline

My personal conspiracy theory is that Philip Green has got very pissed off with BK publically stating that he has been funding previous deals. Philip Green has now called in all his debts, which means all the money from Aj, the money from McFadden, the Sky money, the league finish money, has all gone back to Philip Green and we have nothing left becasue BK has no money of his own.

I heard that exact same 'theory' just the other day from my mate who's friends with someone who used to work at the club and still has contacts there.

I know it could be one of those my mates sisters hairdresser stories but .....

Everybody Stop Gettin ur hopes up, moyes is fuking us about again (AGAIN !!!) remember what happend with Arshavin and Riquelme, OMG i wish we got Riquelme

I don't think anyone seriously believes that he is coming here. And in regards to Arshavin and Riqueleme, we where NEVER actually in for either of those players, just rumour and hearsay.

And it isn't Moyes fucking us about, its the board. Moyes wants players to come in, but is not getting the backing.

I don't think anyone seriously believes that he is coming here. And in regards to Arshavin and Riqueleme, we where NEVER actually in for either of those players, just rumour and hearsay.

And it isn't Moyes fucking us about, its the board. Moyes wants players to come in, but is not getting the backing.

INO SORRY IM JUST PISSED OFF , i av went and got my fukin hopes up, and i did about arshavin and Riquelme, also WTF is bill doin with his fukin money, he does need to give more, or just fuk off, and let us get sum1 else in, a top club in the Prem who has spent no money over a fukin summer, sumthin is fuked up, SORRY ANYWAY IM JUST PISSED OFF!!!

Everybody Stop Gettin ur hopes up, moyes is fuking us about again (AGAIN !!!) remember what happend with Arshavin and Riquelme, OMG i wish we got Riquelme

I think your missing the point TOFFEE_BOY.... Moyes has been fucked about more then any of us! He's been totally sold down the river by BK and the rest of the board. If saturdays result doesnt persuade BK to dig deep then nothing will...

I think your missing the point TOFFEE_BOY.... Moyes has been fucked about more then any of us! He's been totally sold down the river by BK and the rest of the board. If saturdays result doesnt persuade BK to dig deep then nothing will...

ino lol i sed im sorry i was jus angry, i jus got my hopes up, and ino BK has fuked moysey about, i say plan B BK out sum1 else in, a top team like uz spendin no money wats up with tha :angry:

We're all pissed off and angry, nothing to get excited about and we had high hopes of signings. WE ARE EEVERTON and the best we can do is get behind the team. The only way we are going to get big names in the next transfer window is if we can get at least a good league position with the prospect of Europe again (?) cos I'm pessimistic about the Carling and UEFA given the opposition (sorry I'd love to be positive but there it is). I'm very depressed at the mo.

No one has fucked us about except players as far as we know. We dont know whats happended behind the scences. From what we can gather is that we have wqent for players who have rejected us. Not moyes' fault.

Also the riquleme was a joke and i doubt we was really after arshavin, well out of our price range.