IGNORED

Blackpool

MikeO

Thank god thats finished!

Jo did ok but everybody else on the pitch was awful, cant see how anybody can single out Osman he was no better or no worse than anyone else

I thought Fellaini was pretty good. Osman was good too for the first 30 mins or so, too bad the defence was letting him down.

Agard was quality, Wallace was good, Duffy was a huge improvement at CB settled it down and was actually shouting at Hibbert on a few occasions, Baxter was average, Akpan was average, Jukebox was pretty awful.

Poor, poor display yet again. Firstly where the hell is Saha? Second our player of the pre-season Jo is injured, don't know how long for. Thirdly why play Felliani when the guy is supposed to be ill? Lastly again Moyes didn't use the opportunity of blooding the kids first and give the first team players a break. My abiding memory of tonight is seeing Moyes face, totally dejected after the final whistle. Whilst looking at Billy face just before the whistle, he was smiling to the cows come home.

That is the difference!

Edited by CaptainFerguson10

why not put Neville at rightback, I would much rather he played there, we get outclassed by poor teams because he has no composure and no pace and to the people who say Fellaini can't pass a ball then I would like to hear what they think of Neville's passing pre season. Last season I will say I thought in the second half of the season Neville played out of his skin. But he wont get any better at his age and should play instead of Hibbert. We need another quality midfielder in there instead of him.

Rodwell isnt a centerhalf so we need someone in quick as backup, he is alot better in front of the back four where there is less pressure on him all game to shine.

Jo is doing well pre season and I would probably go with him against Arsenal.

We shouldnt be getting beat by Blackpool, frendly or not.

Edited by Blue4Ever

Any word on how long Jo will be out for? Looked like he rolled his ankle. Are Saha and Pienaar meant to be back for the Malaga game?

Edit: http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/squad-boost-for-malaga.html

Don't think Jo will be ready for that, but hopefully Lescott and Pienaar will be back. No word on Saha. We need need need him fit for Arsenal.