IGNORED

Henry

Arsenal have called a news conference for 2pm on Friday, when the club are widely expected to announce the re-signing of captain Thierry Henry.

This is great news for the premiership if he stays i for one hope he stays cos the entertainment value of this guy is unreal ...

seems he was pissed off with the attitude of some of barca's players in the final and that may have swung it !

good news for the premiership not so good for the other teams in it but who really cares this league would be a duller place without this amazing player.

Then again still no word so will have to wait till 2 .

He`s silly if he stays for 4 years; his best days at the arse are well behind him. They lost the CL and will not recover overnight..................he should join Barca.

I think the arse did well getting to the champions league this year.

After the last two seasons Wenger has pulled together a good defence who are maturing, with Henry & a replacement for pires they will be a force again next year. Plus he wont stay for four years anyway someone will always pay good money for that kid!

Off topic a bit but hoe good was ashely cole in the first half the other night, i thought he was excellent but needs to get sharper for England.

He`s silly if he stays for 4 years; his best days at the arse are well behind him. They lost the CL and will not recover overnight..................he should join Barca.

bollocks .... i sed before the final if arsenal won hed leave if lost hed stay , every1 of my m8s disagreed ....

why join barca? because they luckily won the CL?

every1 who saw the game saw that arsenal started the better team, the sending off spoilt it.

henry loves arsenal, and is showing the faith shown in him by wenger and the arsenal fans.... this is his home and im delighted hes staying

best striker the premiership has seen

was a bit disgusted with that, cant blame him! fair enough if an incident deserves a card the player should get one, but only if the ref says so, i think all them players who try to get someone booked should be booked themself, horrible bastards!

bollocks .... i sed before the final if arsenal won hed leave if lost hed stay , every1 of my m8s disagreed ....

why join barca? because they luckily won the CL?

every1 who saw the game saw that arsenal started the better team, the sending off spoilt it.

henry loves arsenal, and is showing the faith shown in him by wenger and the arsenal fans.... this is his home and im delighted hes staying

best striker the premiership has seen

Starting the better team doesn`t mean they deserved to win. Barca scored the only legit goal on the night so they deserved their win (excluding dive and eteo`s offside).

You saying he`d stay doesn`t mean it was the right decision, the arse won`t have a good season for a long time.....................the average age of their "young team` in the final was 28. ;)