IGNORED

Transfer Deadline Day Special

Well I'm off work for another week so will be on and off here all day. Get all the transfer news in here rather than trawling through the numerous other player threads we have.

Anyway the SSN man is outside Finch Farm all morning, news to date...

Heitinga expected to travel today but personal terms are yet to be agreed.

Moyes interested in Bentley but funds and Man.Citeh have killed this off.

Categorically denied any so called medical for Krancjar last night, expected at Spurs.

Anything else? Get it in here.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone reckon we could get a random unmentioned name in today, such as the Fellaini signing last summer? It all seems oddly quiet at our club at the moment.

I would rather a big-ish signing and a couple of quality squad players.

Always thought someone would pinch Adam Johnson from Boro but will Billy arriving I think that one won't happen.

Would still like to see a creative centre mid to play alongside Rodwell and fight Arteta for a 1st team place.

I would rather a big-ish signing and a couple of quality squad players.

Always thought someone would pinch Adam Johnson from Boro but will Billy arriving I think that one won't happen.

Would still like to see a creative centre mid to play alongside Rodwell and fight Arteta for a 1st team place.

must agree im very shocked no one has bothered with him especially with quite a few leaving boro as it is! i think he will be class and would certainly love him here! who knows eh?! shall we have a tt sweeps? :P

must agree im very shocked no one has bothered with him especially with quite a few leaving boro as it is! i think he will be class and would certainly love him here! who knows eh?! shall we have a tt sweeps? :P

Maybe a transfer deadline day special change of my signature to see if we can get Johnson signed up...my powers are obviously failing with Nugent. :lol: