IGNORED

Transfer Deadline Day Special

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm off work for another week so will be on and off here all day. Get all the transfer news in here rather than trawling through the numerous other player threads we have.

Anyway the SSN man is outside Finch Farm all morning, news to date...

Heitinga expected to travel today but personal terms are yet to be agreed.

Moyes interested in Bentley but funds and Man.Citeh have killed this off.

Categorically denied any so called medical for Krancjar last night, expected at Spurs.

Anything else? Get it in here.

is this just for evertons transfer deadline stuff or anythin worthy of a mention? :D

For anything that happens on the day worth shouting about. C1982 just wants to be a lazy git and only go to one thread to check out the activity :P

bbc:

1046: We've heard a rumour from Merseyside that Dutch defender Johnny Heitinga is on his way for more talks and possibly a medical if all that goes well.

I hope. Hope is currently an understatement, i genuinely thought this would fall through, please Johnny, be our ring of fire haha.

For anything that happens on the day worth shouting about. C1982 just wants to be a lazy git and only go to one thread to check out the activity :P

I hope. Hope is currently an understatement, i genuinely thought this would fall through, please Johnny, be our ring of fire haha.

i thought as much i just didnt wanna be a cheeky sod :P

any adu rumours have died off now :P

1054: American midfielder Freddy Adu is moving from Benfica to smaller Portuguese rival Belenenses. Oh how the (predicted to be) mighty have fallen. Meanwhile, I've just heard a rumour that Liverpool's Andriy Voronin is moving to Arsenal. That's a corker.

im lovin the voronin bit though that was worth of a post for the laugh i think :lol: :lol:

Guilty! I haven't got time to trawl through thread after thread... oh wait I do - yep lazy git! It's all in here though now - perfect!

I'd say Hutton is plan b to heitinga - not a bad plan b at all - still fingers crossed for plan a!

BBC Sport's roving reporter Sam Lyon: "Unsurprisingly, getting hold of football agents on the last day of the transfer window can be trickier than a four-foot-square Rubix Cube, but luckily for you good people I have a direct line to the biggest and the best by way of a batphone. Now, I have more digging to do to firm up what I've just been told by my high-profile man-in-the-know, but here's a teaser, to be taken with a pinch of salt for now: a big-money transfer will happen in the north-west today, with Everton and Liverpool, as well as Man City, ready to splash the cash; Arsenal hope to do a late deal for a midfielder; and Portsmouth are in the process of negotiating 427 incoming signings, of which maybe three will come off. I may have exaggerated the last one, but you get the idea."

The BBC rumour about a big money signing is the worst thing I could ever have read today. Stupid optimsm built from shreads of truth, it said to take it with a pinch of salt.... but HOW can you do that. Stupid news. I'm not going to be able to concentrate on anything today now and i really need to finish an edit.... oh well.

The BBC rumour about a big money signing is the worst thing I could ever have read today. Stupid optimsm built from shreads of truth, it said to take it with a pinch of salt.... but HOW can you do that. Stupid news. I'm not going to be able to concentrate on anything today now and i really need to finish an edit.... oh well.

aww well done Jamie...christ. Im actually meant to be doing work today, not only that i have a meeting in Ellesmere port at 2.30 which will put me past the deadline. I am sooo not going to be concentrating on my project!!! i for the love of everything blue, i really hope its us. and that we've been waiting for this one deal with the money we didnt make from lescott and pull off an audacious coup...im too god-damn friggin excited hehehehehehe :D like a child on smack! i love deadline day, come on Everton! does anyone else find this more fun than say the races? as we cant physicaly see anything thats going on, and we only get tiny updates ranging from the tv, web forums and radio reporters...fuckin love this day!!!! hahaha BRING ON 5!!!!!

unless that is we sign no one.:(