IGNORED

Transfer Deadline Day Special

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres Johnny!!!! He has arrived at finch farm, happy days :D

yeah baby yeah new wave of optimism flowing now reckon banega already in the bag n 2 others shawcross n someone we,ve never heard of will probably be crushed within the hour but hey lets be positive lol

Johnny Heitinga has arrived at Everton's training ground for talks. It looks like those earlier reports in Spain suggesting he was not keen to go to England were wide of the mark. However, it does not look like the Toffees will be signing Ever Banega from Valencia.

Saw this on Soccernet.

Chap outside FF on SSN said Banega is off and showed Johnny been driven in.

I absolutely love the fact we have brought in captains and ex-captains (hopefully Heitinga will happen) of teams. Moyes said we need some more leadership and he hasnt failed in his finds. Hopefully, the strong characteristics will pull the team together and we can start performing! COYB's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

David Bentley is being driven up north supposidely to Man.City - the chap in Chigwell is saying City aren't that interested anymore on SSN - well he's on the way anyway, he may as well stay on the the M6 for a couple more junctions...

lol and go back to Blacburn??

If you mean to Everton then he needs to get off the M6 a couple of junctions earlier!

13.13 FC Nurnberg have completed the signing of Eric-Maxim Choupo-Moting on a season-long loan from Hamburg.

WHAT A NAME!? omg that made me chuckle, none of those names fit together at all, each presented with a different prunounciate sylabol, fuckin class hahaha :D im excited, too excited, i need valium people....

just to mention if your off out and may miss the deadline you can get texts to your phone from the OS, i dont have the time to look for the link but the option is there

meanwhile ive heard some nonsense that we are looking at ozil of bremen

Dont do this to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this wont ever happen but i would eat the bricks from every house on my street and join whoever used that saying to help them finish theirs.