IGNORED

Amanda Holdens Knickers!

Blue 250

Thought that might just catch your eye!

The lovely, sexy Evertonian that is Amanda Holden :wub: has donated a pair of her knickers for a celebrity auction for a local (to me) hospice.Now if you could all send me some money, I could perhaps obtain them for the forum.......as a kind of mascot!

I could keep them safe, and every time I log on to this site I will hang them on the pc screen.You wont be able to see them, but you'll get a warm feeling, just knowing they are there :rolleyes:

COME ON!......IT'S FOR THE SAKE OF THE FORUM........£50 each should do it :whistle:

You're all heart 250....I've always said it :) .

However I'm afraid all mascottery (I think I just invented a new word) must be verified as genuine by site administration and as Louis is too young for such things and Bill could be her grandfather ( :P ) the onerous duty falls on me.

Please send them in discreet packaging to PO Box 1878 Exeter for the attention of Earnest Borgnine's hamster and I'll get back to you in due course B) .