IGNORED

Carlisle (Home)

Romey 1878

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adam Clayton scores, Everton 1-1 Carlisle.

Carlisle attack from the freekick down our left side, Baines is wrong footed, ball is crossed in and Clayton scores for Carlisle.

EDIT: Radio is saying it's Clayton, BBC is saying Hurst. W/e, 1-1 :/

SSN giving it to Hurst

It seems that JV is the only player showing any positive movement in our front line

Long ball up is bobbled up off the centre-back from an aerial duel with Vaughan, ball drops to Pienaar who volleys a rocket first time, which hits the keepers chest.

Seconds later the ball falls for Fellaini on the edge of the box who thumps it straight at the keeper.

A sequence of play saw us trying to attack but in the end we passed it back to Tim, their old hands are playing out of their skins. The crowd are becoming more and more restless.

I'm concerning that Mo will have to come off in case he is sent off, he is one of the few who is trying to construct something.

Howls of derision for bily when he buggered up another move

I am really worried, some of our lads are not putting in a full shift, compacent or what. A young forward of theirs is pulling our defence this way and that, corner to them

Cavangh takes Tim C clears, they come back again......................is anyone else going to post.

They just smacked the cross bar, shit that was close

The crowd are hurling abuse at the team, they are being put to shame here

wish i could post something, but as of now, you're my best link to the match. thanks a bundle for the updates.

got to think that the fault lies with DM. For a game like this, he should have given a few more bows to fringe players (COLEMAN) and see what they can do with it. I guarantee those players would work their ass off, regardless of how low in the league the competition is, because they want a starting spot. It's bullshit managing.