IGNORED

Coyle, Is He Going To Bolton?

It seems highly probable that Owen Coyle will make the move south from Burnley to Bolton. I honestly thought he would remain with Burnley to see the job through, he struck me as that type of guy. Does he believe that he has taken them as far as he can, no money to do anything to improve the side and possibly a substantial increase in pay at Bolton. Its a shame because like many people I have a soft spot for the Clarets, great club history and they always used to produce really good football, it was great to see them back in the top division.

If Coyle does go who will replace him, Alan Irvine anyone? I suspect that they will go for the likes of Curbishley which would IMO be a mistake as he has all the passion of a dead flounder

Sideways step imo and a shame because I, like Jim, have a historic soft spot for Burnley (Ralph Coates, the only footballer ever with a worse haircut than Bobby Charlton :D ).

Surprising that he turned down Celtic but will (apparently) go to Notlob. Don't understand.

Surprising that he turned down Celtic but will (apparently) go to Notlob. Don't understand.

He might want to stay in the Premiership?

And it looks like he will become the next Bolton manager but it's not a foreward step by any means, he will do well with them for a couple of games but I woulden't be surprised if they went down come summer. Burnley however have a problem as Coyle, IMO, was behind their success.