IGNORED

The Best Ever Goal

This is more 'best moment' but purely for significance and the fact I was there to see it, Horne V wimbledon and Farelly V Coventry that kept us in the top flight. After that Rideout V the Mancs for the Fa Cup in 95 after that donkey Stuart hit the bar from 2 yards.

This is unrelated but the thread reminded me of it. Check this link out:

The Funniest goals of All time

Edited by Bluetrip

• 4 years later...

We have all seen great goals on tv. But to see them in the flesh is something else entirely.

For me it is the ones that stick in the heart as well as in the memory that makes them great.

OK These may not be everyone's favourites but they are mine whether you think they are 'Great' or not, to me they are always up there.

Barry Horne (of course)

Sharpies volley at Anfield.

Andy King's winner at Goodison.

Andy Gray's header off the floor. (Apparently he didn't mean it, but who cares)

Sheedy's against Rapid Vienna. (I was so happy I could have handed the cigs out)

Inchy's against Southampton which started the good times.

Bob Latchford's 30th, not a great goal really but it was number 30.

One seen in the flesh, stuck in my heart and makes me smile everytime i talk about it-Trevor Steven goal 3 against Bayern Munich 1985 fcuking magnificent! Ive never been to a game like that, 11 yrs old hanging off the fence in the Gwladys Street man im back there now!

One seen in the flesh, stuck in my heart and makes me smile everytime i talk about it-Trevor Steven goal 3 against Bayern Munich 1985 fcuking magnificent! Ive never been to a game like that, 11 yrs old hanging off the fence in the Gwladys Street man im back there now!

That entire game was wonderful. The entire stadium must have risen six feet off the ground with that atmosphere. Best game ever, never be another game like that one. I still get goosebumps about it. I was on a high for so long and I was singing all the way home in my head at least.

Brilliant memory, thanks for bringing it up again.

That entire game was wonderful. The entire stadium must have risen six feet off the ground with that atmosphere. Best game ever, never be another game like that one. I still get goosebumps about it. I was on a high for so long and I was singing all the way home in my head at least.

Brilliant memory, thanks for bringing it up again.

Not a problem mate, when i think back i'd always been raised to love Everton, that night i fell in love with Goodison Park!