IGNORED

Knut Olav Rindarøy

Rindaroy himself "I'm staying for a while longer, I don't know for how long, but at least through the weekend. I think it has gone well here."

Molde director Nordstrand Jacobsen: "It means nothing it settled yet, but the interest is firm enough for us to allow him stay there a few more days."

I'd sign him up just for that.. we need Baines back to his best and if a little competition stirs him up then I'm all for it, watching some of last years highlights shows just how flat he's been for most of this season.

However, Knut could turn out to be good himself.

Not much turns up on the youtube about Knut, just a polar bear, 1 fan video where he donates his shirt and this bloke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux827Su0av8

Edited by inertia8

According to the player we didn't have the money to buy him :unsure:.

Read that too...can't find the link just now but didn't he suggest that he could have gone elsewhere but chose not to....then he can move on a free in the summer.

Reading between the lines it could be possible that he wants to come and is prepared to wait :mellow: . Maybe.

Read that too...can't find the link just now but didn't he suggest that he could have gone elsewhere but chose not to....then he can move on a free in the summer.Reading between the lines it could be possible that he wants to come and is prepared to wait :mellow: . Maybe.

He did say he had other offers but he has signed a new 12 month contract at Molde saying that if he does move in the summer at least it means they will get a decent fee

Will try and find a link!

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12876_5897337,00.html