IGNORED

Winter Olympics

Anyone watching (in about 20 mins) the women's skeleton bob? Good chance of a medal (hopefully gold) for Amy Williams.

Lol I never knew they went down head-first as well.. most ridiculous sport ever.

One sport that I have enjoyed is Biathlon .. I like sports where at the end you're completely exhausted.

Extended her lead after the the third run...another track record.

Would be our first individual Gold since that obnoxious twat Robin Cousins in 1980.

(and such a nice arse :P )

One sport that I have enjoyed is Biathlon .. I like sports where at the end you're completely exhausted.

Agree with that.

Even if she doesn't win it's worth watching because I love the way their lycra clad bottoms wobble at speed....is that wrong of me :unsure: ?

No nothing much wrong with that, as long as it's just the women's events that have that effect on you :unsure:

I must be unlucky, every time I've seen a ladies event, they have been big boned Germans with plenty of padding, which must be handy if you hit the ice at 60 mph.

How long before we have snow man building and snow ball fights as events, can't be far off!

• 2 weeks later...

To be honest, I really enjoyed watching the Winter Olympics; even the curling?!?!?! :blink:

Snowboarding is another passion, other than Everton, of mine so of course I liked watching that - and the final game of Ice Hockey was super exciting!

To be honest, I really enjoyed watching the Winter Olympics; even the curling?!?!?! :blink:

Snowboarding is another passion, other than Everton, of mine so of course I liked watching that - and the final game of Ice Hockey was super exciting!

Me too.. First winter Olympics I've watched regularly. I will definitely be watching more Biathlon, Nordic combined and maybe even some curling :).

Edited by holystove