IGNORED

Huth To Brough

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Germany defender Robert Huth's protracted move from Premiership champions Chelsea to Middlesbrough is understood to have hit a snag.

The 21-year-old has spent the last two days on Teesside undergoing a medical with a view to completing a £5million move from Stamford Bridge to the Riverside Stadium.

However, it is thought the proposed transfer could fall through after the two parties encountered a problem.

Middlesbrough were not commenting on the matter on Tuesnight, but manager Gareth Southgate will be hugely disappointed if the move does not come off after reaching a verbal agreement with the player last month.

The fee and personal terms were agreed, but the player's involvement with his national squad meant the deal could not be finalised immediately.

Havent Villa stood still geeeasuuss, they could be in for a very lean season, leaving but 6 clubs to have survived the whole time up since the prem's inception.

Like w ehave had our ups & downs over the past 2 decades, But Villa. therew as once a time whent hey like us were a big 4 club.

At least we are lookin upwards. be hard on their lot of fans.

Havent Villa stood still geeeasuuss, they could be in for a very lean season, leaving but 6 clubs to have survived the whole time up since the prem's inception.

Like w ehave had our ups & downs over the past 2 decades, But Villa. therew as once a time whent hey like us were a big 4 club.

At least we are lookin upwards. be hard on their lot of fans.

38048[/snapback]

:lol: good old doug ellis what a job hes done on villa :lol: long my it continue :lol:;)

This dont have anythin to do with Huth but i gotta get it off my mind.

I really dont think Moyes is going to throw Lescott and Yobo in first game. Im sure u all r thinking this. In the frendly squads shouldnt he of paired wier and stubbs and yobo and lescott to see if they can actully play together so it looks like Yobo + Stubbs.

WHY PAY IN THE EXCESS OF 5 MILLION POUNDS FOR A DEFENDER YOUR GOING TO START ON THE BENCH ???

Lets hope Yobo Stays cos we can not put Wier centerback if Yobo goes and there's no replacement.

SO MANY Q'S!!

Edited by Blue4Ever

This dont have anythin to do with Huth but i gotta get it off my mind.

I really dont think Moyes is going to throw Lescott and Yobo in first game. Im sure u all r thinking this. In the frendly squads shouldnt he of paired wier and stubbs and yobo and lescott to see if they can actully play together so it looks like Yobo + Stubbs.

WHY PAY IN THE EXCESS OF 5 MILLION POUNDS FOR A DEFENDER YOUR GOING TO START ON THE BENCH ???

Lets hope Yobo Stays cos we can not put Wier centerback if Yobo goes and there's no replacement.

SO MANY Q'S!!

38435[/snapback]

we do have other friendlies like celtic, athletic bilbao and the american team.

moyes is just trying out different partnerships and simulating what we would play like if yobo or lescott cant play together. then put cream of the crop in the big frendlies.

thats my theroy