IGNORED

England Worst 11

Bill

Anybody see the show on the TV picking Englands worst ever 11, I cant believe our skipper Phil made it into the team.

Have a go at picking yours and you can see how your eleven differs from theirs, its on again tonight at 10.30 BBC 3. ;)

will put what i thought in a spoiler so i dont ruin it for anyone

pissed me right off mate! most of the players are picked or considered because of off field stuff! typical of this media obsessed country! phil neville in there too...he isn't a fuckin left back!john terry in there too?! david beckham was considered aswell which just right annoyed me!

i know it wasn't a serious worst 11! don't call it that then! call it the 11 england players who have made one cock up or shagged a bird once off the field..i just hate anything media driven and to me that is what it was...neville got hanged almost for that penalty so he was in that team..beckham was considered cos of that stamp? why not rooney for gettin sent off against portugal then? cos he is media loved cos of the hype surrounding him goin into the world cup