IGNORED

Vdm

I reckon he'll still be with us this season. He can always be shipped out in Jan so I can see DM giving him until then and I still have faith that it'll work out.

28419[/snapback]

I love being right :P !

Time to give him chance now, no more 'F*ck off', 'waste of space' bollox. He's had a rough time and fair doos, he's gonna do his best to sort himself out and if he does it'll be worth the wait imo.

Or have i just set myself up to get pasted by you lot one day when he goes awol, tells the fans to p1ss off and leaves on a free?! :blink:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, we will just pay him another Half a million pounds while he sorts himself out. he's already had 12 months to sort himself out.

I cant abide slackers, especially for the money they get paid, he should be busting his guts, and running through Brick walls every week, for the amount money he's getting paid. He,s a waster, a con merchant getting paid for doing sweet FA. The sooner we get rid the better, and get someone in who will put some effort in for his money.

Edited by toffeelicker

Van der Meyde denies exit report

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ton/5068652.stm

Van der Meyde has made only seven league starts for Everton

Everton winger Andy van der Meyde has insisted he is happy to stay at the club and fight for his place.

There were reports the 26-year-old was seeking a move to Italy after making only seven league starts last season.

But the Dutch international told Everton's website: "I love it here. Everything suits my game. Why would I want to go back to Italy?

"I'm happy in England. I want to show I can really play football. If I get the chance next season, I'll do it."

The Dutch star has been plagued with injuries since his £2m move from Inter Milan in August 2005 and has failed to live up to his exciting reputation.

He was also omitted from Holland's World Cup squad after previously being a regular.

Everton have bought striker Andrew Johnson and defender Joleon Lescott to strengthen their squad, but Van der Meyde believes he can find a role in the team.

He added: "The gaffer has been great and I just want to do what I enjoy most now and that is play football. I want to do it for Everton."

Van der Meyde denies exit report 

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ton/5068652.stm

Van der Meyde has made only seven league starts for Everton 

Everton winger Andy van der Meyde has insisted he is happy to stay at the club and fight for his place.

There were reports the 26-year-old was seeking a move to Italy after making only seven league starts last season.

But the Dutch international told Everton's website: "I love it here. Everything suits my game. Why would I want to go back to Italy?

"I'm happy in England. I want to show I can really play football. If I get the chance next season, I'll do it."

The Dutch star has been plagued with injuries since his £2m move from Inter Milan in August 2005 and has failed to live up to his exciting reputation.

He was also omitted from Holland's World Cup squad after previously being a regular.

Everton have bought striker Andrew Johnson and defender Joleon Lescott to strengthen their squad, but Van der Meyde believes he can find a role in the team.

He added: "The gaffer has been great and I just want to do what I enjoy most now and that is play football. I want to do it for Everton."

32557[/snapback]

:) lets hope hes good to his word ? <_<