IGNORED

Vdm

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He hasnt scored 9 goals in the last 4 years and has always been injured, he has only started six games each season for the 3 seasons befor we got him. so the 6 games he played for us was about the seasonal average.

Should never have been signed, they fooked Forsell off, and signed another even worse sicknote,

A BIT OF CHECKING ON HIS HISTORY, WOULD HAVE SHOWED THAT HE PLAYED JUST 18 TIMES IN 3 YEARS AND SCORED ONLY 3 GOALS.

I HOPE HE GOES HES A WASTER, HAPPY TO TAKE THE MONEY BUT GIVE NOTHING IN RETURN.

Guest fozzie22
He hasnt scored 9 goals in the last 4 years and has always been injured, he has only started  six games each season for the 3 seasons befor we got him.  so the 6 games he played for us was about  the seasonal average.

Should never have been signed, they fooked Forsell off, and signed another even worse sicknote,

A BIT OF CHECKING ON HIS HISTORY, WOULD HAVE SHOWED THAT HE PLAYED JUST 18 TIMES IN 3 YEARS AND SCORED ONLY 3 GOALS.

I HOPE HE GOES HES A WASTER,  HAPPY TO TAKE THE MONEY BUT GIVE NOTHING IN RETURN.

agreed he's a waste of time.

but then you get oh he'll come good after pre season etc,bollocks he's had 4 years of pre season to get fit,fucking waster.

in fact he's this years slaven bilic.

To be honest most of us were pro signing VDM last summer. We all knew he had a couple of dodge seasons but were willing to take the risk. unfortunately the gamble didn't pay off. O Well we didn't pay that much for him - and likley to get the best part of it back.

I am with you Fozzie,

Get rid of him and use his wages to pay somebody who can actually get on the pitch

How the fuck can you be cheeky enough to ask for a transfer when you've barely played for the club who signed you and paid your wages for a year. It better be press speculation, did I mention all money grabbing agents should be given the lethal injection?

'Everton midfielder Andy Van der Meyde has signalled his intention to return to Italy following a disappointing time in The Premiership'

Sky Sports news taken from

Says that he want's to leave and blames not playing for not making it to the world cup.

You were bloody injured all the time. Not our fault.

As long as we get our money back sell the injury prone player.

Waste of time

Edited by Adam

Guest fozzie22

Hate to say i told you so but i told you so,players like him have flair and skill but cant be arsed to do anything with it,blaming everyone and everything else bar themselves.

To be fair in that sky sports article he just blames the injuries for not getting into the dutch squad not Everton. I reckon him and Moyes don't get on too well I think if he had a good relationship with the manager he might not be so keen to leave but we all know Moyes' reputation for not tolerating laziness. Would have liked to see this work but not that bothered if he goes but we would need to bring someone in on the left cos Killa isnt good enough and I don't think James McFadden's best position is wide left, we could always play Ossie there I suppose but that doesnt seem like the best idea. As someone else said I would have complained last summer if we had the chance tosign him and didn's so I think we have to accept that it is just one of those things that didn't work out.

I'm still hoping its just a cheap story cos if he goes then we'll have to bring two wingers in for both flanks. I am so sick of watching shite direct football, Cahil and Arteta offer some creative outlet but its not near enough. I want to see players who can dribble and cross a football, it's not too much to ask.

if its true he wants to go, ship him the fuck out now, big waster imo

i am dissapointed cause i thought i could see alot of potential in him, but now i also see him as lazy arse who cant be bothered to keep himself fit, suppose its not his fault he is injury prone but still