IGNORED

Everton Fan From The Garden State... Nj

tint

Hey everyone! Been a Everton fan my whole life, and only recently discovered the board... It is amazing I didn't just google Everton Forum five years ago. I've been on here about a month but haven't made any posts yet. Just getting myself aquatinted. It's nice to have a place to talk to other Toffee fans since NJ is void of them.... shocking I know! Also if anyone here has seen the Jersey shore please realize that those people are all from NY and our state does not suck as much as they will have you believe.

Hello Tint,

Everton fan your whole life!.....That will take some beating.I can't claim that one :(

Now you've aquanted yourself, get posting!

Welcome to the Forum.

Ha by whole life I mean liked Everton and four years ago something clicked. Became addicted to the Toffees. Ordering Everton TV, and doing some research... and by research I mean tons of Football Manager...

Hey everyone! Been a Everton fan my whole life, and only recently discovered the board... It is amazing I didn't just google Everton Forum five years ago. I've been on here about a month but haven't made any posts yet. Just getting myself aquatinted. It's nice to have a place to talk to other Toffee fans since NJ is void of them.... shocking I know! Also if anyone here has seen the Jersey shore please realize that those people are all from NY and our state does not suck as much as they will have you believe.

I love watching those retards on "Jersey Shore"!

Welcome mate.

• 2 weeks later...