IGNORED

Martin O'neill Quits Villa

Holy shit, what a surprise!

I was surprised to hear this to be honest, i know it got put round a bit that he could go, if he lost Milner etc, but i didnt expect it to happen.

Lets see if Villa really are the team pundits say they are. I really hope they continue to fall apart, am very happy today

lets just hope they don't have any thoughts over approaching Moyes!

my thoughts on this are mainly: -

1) it's really odd timing...

2) presumably he's not been given the future Milner, Young money....

3) if Liverpool had waited 4 weeks they'd've got the guy most fans wanted, for nothing :lol:

You could tell by recent interviews that he was far from happy with the Milner Deal, but i would have thought with the money they could get from him, they could easily get a replacement and a few others, glad to see them falling apart though :D

i knew he wasn't pleased about the milner stuff but christ...didn't see this coming at all?! great news though :D

Im glad everyones as happy as i am!!

ive always rated O'neil really highly, but the last couple of years he always seemed to be moaning and blaming everyone/thing else for his/his teams short comings...

Moyes has had a fraction of the budget MoN has had but you dont see him throwing his teddies and storming off...

villa or best off without him if he cant handle the pressures of managing a none top 3 premiership team.

I like Villa but I can't stand O'Neill after we dominated the game and he said Villa deserved to beat us when that horrible twat Young scored right after we'd equalised.

Spot on. That was when i started to loath him and more so as he continued to say Yakubu dived to get Cuellar sent off and kept defending him after all the shite tackles he put in all game!! oh n waving the 'card' as yak when down. He wont be missed imo.

Hahaha. This is brilliant because first thing this morning I put down £30 on MON being first manager out at 5/1. Little did I know that six hours later my bet would pay out! Brilliant.

Still a shock though, ah well.

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/notes/those-feet/and-its-goodnight-from-him/143345635687675

Lucky bastard!

Hahaha. This is brilliant because first thing this morning I put down £30 on MON being first manager out at 5/1. Little did I know that six hours later my bet would pay out! Brilliant.

Still a shock though, ah well.

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/notes/those-feet/and-its-goodnight-from-him/143345635687675

who's your man on the inside? :P

congrats ya lucky shite! :D

Watching some of the reports on SSN and Curtis Davies comes across as a bit of a dick.

'I never felt like the gaffer fancied me... hopefully get more of a go with a new guy'.

Am I wrong in thinking this was the lad that dislocated his shoulder a couple of times, and so was ruled out through injury a lot of the time?