IGNORED

Hello From Philadelphia!

amusiccale

Hello everyone - new Everton fan here. Started by watching some of last season's games to see more of Howard (and a bit of Donovan) and began to enjoy Everton's playing style and fan culture. Doesn't look like there's much representation around Philadelphia based on the member map, but we've got to start somewhere!

Hoping to watch many of the games online after-the-fact somehow (any suggestions?) since I generally work during the [morning in EST] games.

Matches can usually be downloaded from here an hour or two after they've finished: http://asiaplatetv.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=8

And welcome to TT, mate :)

Excellent! Thanks for this; I've just been hoping fbtz might open up, but hadn't really found much else of use. Still hoping to find an a la carte paid service accessible in the States, though.

Thanks for the welcome everyone - look for me asking beginner's questions in the forums :blink:

Doesn't look like there's much representation around Philadelphia based on the member map, but we've got to start somewhere!

Hoping to watch many of the games online after-the-fact somehow (any suggestions?) since I generally work during the [morning in EST] games.

Ah, you have the reverse problem I have. I'm stuck watching Flyers games at midnight till three in the morning!

• 2 months later...

I'm from Philly as well! Never met another american Everton fan, but then since the games are on at 7 or 10 in the morning I'm not usually up to going to this one pub downtown. I hear there is a contingent of Evertonians there including one of the owners.

Welcome to the forum (I just joined here myself), been a member on evertonfc.com for a bit though.

A great place to watch pretty much all the games live or on replays is foxsoccer.tv

That site has all the games high quality streaming, but unfortunately for many of our fellow evertonians its only available in the U.S. Also it costs $15 per month but you get almost ever premier league game and many from Serie A, La Liga, and Champions League.

-johnnywalkerblue