IGNORED

Singing Area

paul

Good idea. A few clubs have done this now, Blackburn have set one up i believe. Will take awhile to catch on but a good idea if it can catch on. Got my season ticket elsewhere in the stadium though so not really an option for me.

It's a non season ticket match so if you bought your ticket for the game against Huddersfield in your usual seat you can still change your seat for that match.

You just phone up the box office and change your seat.

It's a non season ticket match so if you bought your ticket for the game against Huddersfield in your usual seat you can still change your seat for that match.

You just phone up the box office and change your seat.

I'm superstitous. Been in the same seat for last five years. One game that I didn't get to sit in my seat because of a problem with my season ticket at the start of the season was last years opener to Arsenal. I'm a superstitious old sod and don't like being away from my seat! Sad I know but each to their own....

If you want a singing area and to bring back the old atmosphere...BRING BACK TERRACES!

This is one of my favorites videos and it shows the atmosphere at Goodison in the good old days.

"Everton lost their opening two fixtures of the 1984-85 season to dampen some of the enthusiasm generated by the storming finish to the last campaign"

Not too worried about the loss to Blackburn yet!

"Everton lost their opening two fixtures of the 1984-85 season to dampen some of the enthusiasm generated by the storming finish to the last campaign"

Not too worried about the loss to Blackburn yet!

Good call....destroyed at Goodison by Spurs in the opener I remember. Thought all the optimism was misplaced....but it wasn't :D .

I think the singing is still there, especially were my season ticket seat is, and always has been. ok some times its quiet and you need that spark from the team to get the crowd going, it goes hand in hand. But yeah last few years it has got alil quieter i supposse. So good idea, hope it works at huddersfield, i cant go, i have a match myself...