IGNORED

First Look At Fifa11

Kohen

thats seriously fuckin annoying. An update/sync has wiped half my squad (i have numbers instead of names with bizarre ratings from -12 to 168), I can just about field 11 players but only 7 turn up on the pitch and then the game freezes mid-match. Anyone had this problem?

no way of recovering my team, progress, nada... so, reset the game and starting from scratch....

• 1 month later...

right, bollocks to this game. Every tackle is apparently a foul, unless your the opposition and they never miss a tackle. It is IMPOSSIBLE to beat Liverpool and its always fuckin Gerrard to score, players get in each others way and take an age to get their balance back when theyre tackled. Tutorials are shite too. Its just crap!

Just downright infuriating and not fun. I know its probably down to me being crap too but its seriously annoying!!!

right, bollocks to this game. Every tackle is apparently a foul, unless your the opposition and they never miss a tackle. It is IMPOSSIBLE to beat Liverpool and its always fuckin Gerrard to score, players get in each others way and take an age to get their balance back when theyre tackled. Tutorials are shite too. Its just crap!

Just downright infuriating and not fun. I know its probably down to me being crap too but its seriously annoying!!!

Thats why i took it back. Terrible addition to the series. See above for my view on it! Way too many flaws to name imo. 10 was far better!!

Thats why i took it back. Terrible addition to the series. See above for my view on it! Way too many flaws to name imo. 10 was far better!!

i thought it would just be like FIFA09 on the DS, where it was actually easier on the harder settings. Semi-pro is more difficult than Pro!!! Plus it rarely passes where you want it to, support players never run where you want them too....