IGNORED

Reina

Guest Reg Reagan

Guest Reg Reagan

Why is he still with the shites?

he seems to be the reason why they havent lost all 4 of their games this season.

the sooner he leaves the better, he is just far too good for them.

Why is he still with the shites?

he seems to be the reason why they havent lost all 4 of their games this season.

the sooner he leaves the better, he is just far too good for them.

after seeing him against Arsenal and against Argentina he is prone to serious cockups too! But i would agree, in general he is quality, like Blue says, he is in their top 3. Yesterdays performance was fantastic. Maybe there was something in the merseyside goalkeepers water supply leading up to the weekend!

He's a class keeper. Unfortunatly, prone to make the odd mistake but many many keepers are. He maed some howlers for Spain but he's playing in front of an unfamiliar defence to him. I always like to see him making mistakes becasue of the club and country he plays for but i think it's hard to argue that he's not one of, if not the, best keeper in the Premier League. He hasn't been near the top of clean sheet records for the last few years for no reason. Unfortunatly.

Guest Reg Reagan

He signed a new long-term in the summer so he's going nowhere for the forseeable future.

how often do you see players signing long contracts and yet they leave in the very next window?