IGNORED

Dm On More Signings?

There were rumours going around towards the end of the season that wed get Lawrence in this summer, but its gone quiet now.

Tbh i wouldnt mind getting him, if he can play as good as he did in a shit Sunderland team then he could do the same in quite a good Everton team. Id rather have Arca from Sunderland though if possible

Edited by EFCfan2007

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest we could do with a decent left or right winger. I know Arteta has done well out on the right, and Osman has done his bit. But none of them are a SWP, Arron Lennon or Pennent type that really get a left back on the right foot. I would like us to see more of Arteta in the middle as the playmaker.

a left winger would be ideal as we have Arteta, Osman and Davies as cover for the right, but decent left wingers are like hens teeth to be honest.

It is a shame VDM looks to have been a waste of money - as if he was able to stay fit and had a better attitued then he really would have fitted the bid. I still think the gamble of signing him was worth the risk - as knowbody can really think of anybody else for less than a £2M that could the job we need.

The next Ryan Giggs must be out there somewhere!!!!

To be honest we could do with a decent left or right winger. I know Arteta has done well out on the right, and Osman has done his bit. But none of them are a SWP, Arron Lennon or Pennent type that really get a left back on the right foot. I would like us to see more of Arteta in the middle as the playmaker.

a left winger would be ideal as we have Arteta, Osman and Davies as cover for the right, but decent left wingers are like hens teeth to be honest.

It is a shame VDM looks to have been a waste of money - as if he was able to stay fit and had a better attitued then he really would have fitted the bid. I still think the gamble of signing him was worth the risk - as knowbody can really think of anybody else for less than a £2M that could the job we need.

The next Ryan Giggs must be out there somewhere!!!!

29949[/snapback]

Lets try looking in Wales then

No i havnt lost my fucking mind have you?

And it is a possibilty depends on how much the clubs intrested want him

29973[/snapback]

Nobody could want Naysmith that much to become involved in a bidding war, theyd need shooting. Any manager with half a brain would know Naymiths worth, and its not likely to go beyond £1million

Nobody could want Naysmith that much to become involved in a bidding war, theyd need shooting. Any manager with half a brain would know Naymiths worth, and its not likely to go beyond £1million

29998[/snapback]

;) it depends on how bad a club or manager wants the the player, an iff the player indecates publicly he wants to join that club ie traitor 2 untd, aj 2 us,that can help the price you want me thinks :rolleyes:

;) it depends on how bad a club or manager wants the the player, an iff  the player indecates publicly he wants to join that club ie traitor 2 untd, aj 2 us,that can help the price you want me thinks :rolleyes:

30011[/snapback]

Once the price is getting silly a manager will turn to a cheaper option fact.

Guest blueboy122

erm no cus we payed wel over the odds for aj so did west ham for ashton liverpool for crouch many mure.....wat bout james milner i think hes a great player and hes young and english!!!

Guest blueboy122

wtf y do u use that against me?? i ent that much mates wit em i c em 1 a figin month 3 times at most !! y wud we do that wen we hav just bort aj u ****** ***** y wud we spend 6 mil wen we hav jus bort aj for 8.6 u chat poo!! y u causin poo and windin me up wa the point ah!!

Edited by GoldfishMemory

wtf y do u use that against me?? i ent that much mates wit em i c em 1 a figin month 3 times at most !! y wud we do that wen we hav just bort aj u ****** ***** y wud we spend 6 mil wen we hav jus bort aj for 8.6 u chat poo!! y u causin poo and windin me up wa the point ah!!

30238[/snapback]

Im not sure thats even English :blink:

Edited by GoldfishMemory

Guest blueboy122

fine in english lol.why the fig do u use that against me!i ent that much mates wit him i only see him once or twice a month 3 times at most!why wud we buy bellamy wen we have just baught aj for 8.6 r u ****** *****.why u causin poo and wind me up all the time i aint done anythin to u!!

Edited by GoldfishMemory

Guest blueboy122

theres nuthin to use against me u ****** *** ed i sed a few weeks ago that he is a freind of mine thats all!! so y skit me!! :angry:

Edited by GoldfishMemory

Guest blueboy122

"If your such good mates with BK go ant tell the fat bastard to go after Bellamy then"

u did say to go after him u lyin ******* u jus shot yaself in the foot!!

Edited by GoldfishMemory

Guest blueboy122

i ent 12 at all.am actually 46 the 122 i made up cus i cudnt do 123 lol.k fine then u aint been skittin at me read all ur posts to me there all offensive or tryin to be.

we are both adults here so i will apoligize if i have affended u in any way so i think u shud now do the same

i ent 12 at all.am actually 46 the 122 i made up cus i cudnt do 123 lol.k fine then u aint been skittin at me read all ur posts to me there all offensive or tryin to be.

we are both adults here so i will apoligize if i have affended u in any way so i think u shud now do the same

30255[/snapback]

I didnt look at your name when i asked whether you were 12. No i havnt been skitting at you your right. Can i just ask what adult says skittin'?Your either lying or a severely childish adult.

Im not apologising to you because i dont feel i need to, if you have a problem with that then get counselling if you feel the need

Guest blueboy122

**** u u stupid ******* go bk to anfeild u red **** efc my arse wa a *** ed u r u little ******

Edited by GoldfishMemory

**** u u stupid *******go bk to anfeild u red **** efc my arse wa a *** ed u r u little in bred

30262[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol:

Go back to anfield? When have i said anything to suggest i am a kopite? Little in bred? What is language you speak? You wife must love you because they can win every argument. Why? Because you dont make any sense.

Edited by GoldfishMemory