IGNORED

Dm On More Signings?

Don't know what's goin on but calm down blueboy it's a great forum this if you have a problem with another forum member just pm them and don't write a bunch of crap when were the forum and topic is about football.

Anyway i wou;dn't be surprised if Moyes had a look at Andy Webster from Hearts especially as he's been mentioned before and from all reports is meant to be decent. Is going for about 200 grand so surely good piece of business for a sound centre back who can become a squad player and possibly grow into a quality centre back. Emerton rumour i'm not to sure about although he's quite versatile so could also become a good player for us although i'd definitley prefer Petrov. Anyway i reckon we still need 3 more players: a backup right back, backup/young centre back and a quality left winger. Plus imo we need to get Yobo to sign a contract. Quite optimistic about the coming season especially if we can add a few more faces to add depth and competition to the squad.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

P M

Pre Maturity

STOP talking in TXT speak NOW

You are not 46

and

STOP talking in TXT speak NOW

Mark, make him your first ban

30990[/snapback]

How do i ban him?

As much as it made me laugh reading your little tit for tat argument openly swearing at another member cannot be accepted especially with kids reading the forum.

Blueboy122 stop swearing so much please.

Mark dont wind him up :rolleyes:

30995[/snapback]

:o

Would i wind anyone up? ;)