IGNORED

New Kit Delay

MikeO

Just had the following email from JJB Sports....

Unfortunately due to technical difficulty we are experiencing delays with the delivery of the long sleeved home shirts. The junior long sleeved shirts are not due to arrive in our warehouse until 21st or 22nd of June and so there is a possibility that it may not arrive with you on the launch date. We will do all we can to deliver your shirt to you as speedily as we can.

We are extremely sorry that you have gone to the trouble of pre-ordering your new kit only for this situation to arise.

F'king pissed right off....great start for JJB :angry::angry: !!

My lad has football club after school on Thursdays so it was a perfect release date for me to go in and surprise him with it.

Anyone else in a similar position..or is it just long sleeved junior.

Edited by mikeo

Its because they didnt make enough

31071[/snapback]

...surely if they made any they should go to people who pre-ordered. If I find out they're in the shops on Thursday and I don't get one then someone will be in for a very unpleasant phone call!!

...surely if they made any they should go to people who pre-ordered. If I find out they're in the shops on Thursday and I don't get one then someone will be in for a very unpleasant phone call!!

31103[/snapback]

The official comment will be there was an unexpected high demand but I think not enough were ordered and given to the shops leaving Everton with none