IGNORED

Saha Article

Romey 1878

I agree with this article... Louis has looked lack-luster upfront on his own, his touch is woefull, doesnt chase the ball or defenders... he just mopes around and always tries predictably to get it on his left. Its about time Moyes changes it. Yak was palying well and i didnt understand him being dropped... give beckford a run of games starting with WBA on saturday. although he missed that glorious chance last night, he done more in the ten minutes he played than saha did all match, give him a run and he will score no doubt.

I agree with some of the comments in the article as well about Jonny... i think its about time we cashed in on him in january. I liked jonny last year but his attitude to not starting is poor and if we can get 12 million for him off bayern etc i would take it and spend it on a quality striker or winger. time to offload billy also he has had his chance and cant blame it on the russian hangover any longer - too slow, too lazy and not enough heart for our club.

Arteta has been poor recently but we all know he is a quality player having a rough patch, i would like to see moyes have a go at him or drop him for a game to get a reaction. We need to keep Peanuts, he is our only creative player at the minute and looks to be working his arse off for us! Give him equal wages to Arteta if thats what he wants!

I think Saha has been seriously unlucky though, he has hit the ball well and it just seems to land on a glove or someone moves in front of the kick or he just kicks out of pressure. I think if he had Arteta back in form Saha would score a few. The midfield are scoring because they aren't feeding the forwards.

I think Saha has been seriously unlucky though, he has hit the ball well and it just seems to land on a glove or someone moves in front of the kick or he just kicks out of pressure. I think if he had Arteta back in form Saha would score a few. The midfield are scoring because they aren't feeding the forwards.

Seriously?

Did Saha even have an attempt on goal last night? If he did I can't remember it.

Arteta back in form isn't going to make any difference to him winning headers, competing or looking interested.

If Louis isn't scoring he isn't doing anything.

Seriously?

Did Saha even have an attempt on goal last night? If he did I can't remember it.

Arteta back in form isn't going to make any difference to him winning headers, competing or looking interested.

If Louis isn't scoring he isn't doing anything.

Thats what I was thinking!

I dont remember his having a shot, winning a header, playing anyone into space and there are no real memories of his bringing others into the game.

I find it unbelievable that he is starting ahead of Yakubu. He does so much more and our performances were so much better.

This article sums up my opinion of saha pretty much since we signed him I was shocked he got a new contract on such high wages (beleiving the press). He is old injury prone and as stated before dis-interested. When he left Man U he would have gone to any club who would have paid him wages and I honestly believe it's down to our poor money situation that we had to take a chance on him but to then give him a contract based on a quality bit of form seemed short sighted and we should have been looking to bring in younger hungrier quality.

I love moyes and like everyone get bewildered by his descisions but we have to trust his general management of the team. I think if finishing was better we would have been top 6 at present.

:blink: :blink: :blink:

What are we going to do when he hits a brace against WBA on Saturday? You know it'l happen now everyones having a pop, imo we should be starting with 2 strikers and dropping Mikel as hes having a mare at the minute (be back to his best soon tho).

People have been having a pop for the best part of a year now seeing as he hasn't scored since bloody February!

If Moyes starts him against WBA then he's a retard.

As I said elsewhere - Yakubu in Saha out. simple. If Saha isn't scoring he brings a lot less to the team than Yakubu.

People have been having a pop for the best part of a year now seeing as he hasn't scored since bloody February!

or, start him against "lesser" competition so he gets more chances and builds some confidence. Wouldnt be that surprised to see him against WBA. I think most know my feelings on Yak but even I would play him ahead of Saha at the moment, Saha needs balls to feet to work with and the midfield just arent doing that so we need a strong lump to hold the ball up.

Was the Yak playing well? I dont believe he was, he was playing better than Saha is now thats for sure but I still dont think that means playing well, for me as a striker playing well is scoring goals and creating chances which realistically he wasnt. I note he had started to play better each game which is done to getting his sharpness back etc but I dont agree with the statements of him playing well.

he was gettin back to fitness...the 2 games previous to him bein dropped he scored the winner in a tight shit match...and then set up a goal in the next match then he gets dropped..he wasn't scorin goals granted but he makes clever runs and doesn't wander off to the wing when he doesn't have to unlike saha! i'd dare say he is the best lone striker about cos the guy can hold off 3-4 guys on his own and what kind of space does that create? get arteta to actually attack and then you have space for pie, mikky, timmy and coleman! saha just hangs around waitin for the ball to be played to him which isn't goin to happen every time! and even when it is played to him he does FUCK all with it...if he starts im leavin the ground on saturday..simple as that

he was gettin back to fitness...the 2 games previous to him bein dropped he scored the winner in a tight shit match...and then set up a goal in the next match then he gets dropped..he wasn't scorin goals granted but he makes clever runs and doesn't wander off to the wing when he doesn't have to unlike saha! i'd dare say he is the best lone striker about cos the guy can hold off 3-4 guys on his own and what kind of space does that create? get arteta to actually attack and then you have space for pie, mikky, timmy and coleman! saha just hangs around waitin for the ball to be played to him which isn't goin to happen every time! and even when it is played to him he does FUCK all with it...if he starts im leavin the ground on saturday..simple as that

I agree with you but again i still dont think he was playing well as people are saying, on current form and past to say that he would be my first choice striker

IMO you could say exactly the same thing about Yak they are both as bad as each other.

The Yak has had one good game in 2 years (against the Shite). Maybe its time to give Big Vic another chance he could hardly do any worse

IMO you could say exactly the same thing about Yak they are both as bad as each other.

The Yak has had one good game in 2 years (against the Shite). Maybe its time to give Big Vic another chance he could hardly do any worse

Just before Anichebes latest injury he was looking pretty good, he's improving all the time, he wins things in the air, holds the ball well and isn't scared to have crack.

I thought against Sunderland that other than Cahill we weren't really a major threat in the air, factor in Victor and Fellaini and Baines' corners will become a big problem to opponents.

i've said it on another thread that i can't wait for vic to be back..as long as he stays fit i think this could be his season! finished in nice form and as said he aint afraid to run at people! different option to coleman on the right too sometimes if the pace of coleman just aint workin shove the muscle of vic on to knock the players out of the way rather than go round them

I'd rather Vic be played upfront than on the irght tbh. I still remember when he played upfront against Chelsea with Vaughan and he was a monster and Terry and Carvalho couldn't handle him.

There was also a game against Villa probably close to 4 years ago now where he played up front alone and worked his nuts off until he came off. he showed real quality.

I actually dont mind him playing right as eh plays much more advanced than the likes of Coleman or Bily do. He doesnt track back as much as them and he plays as a right sided version of Cahill at times.

• 2 weeks later...

saha since his contract has been a complete disgrace to this club and the fact that moyes starts with him shows what a complete lack of tactical nouse he has.

im not sure. hate to play devils advocate but he has a good record against Chelsea, i can understand why he chose him. that being said, i really hope DM is going to learn from his mistake.

oooh, who am i kidding....