IGNORED

Everton Team Of The Decade

scouse

Need to give it some thought but off the top of my head I'd not have Kilbane (a joke surely?) or Ferguson (massively worse strike rate than Campbell, Yakubu, Saha, Radzinski and AJ though I'd pick Rooney), and maybe not Weir & Carsley, though I liked them both a lot.

I have to disagree logic below open for debate ;)

Killer - had a couple of great seasons, as it reads in the article Ossie missed out due to his versatility no one else springs to mind here.

Ferguson - Whilst he had a worse strike rate his overall impact on the team was greater than most strikers (Bar Rooney) who missed out because of the way he left, i would say Campbell could possibly replace him here but as Joe Royle said Fergy became a legend before a player!

Weir - Had many great seasons with us, him on Gough at the back where as solid partnership as we have had in awhile, cant find anyone to surpass him in this position, maybe Rhino at a push buit no one else had long enough at the club.

Carsley - unsung hero in the midfield, look how we performed when he left us initially? him and Grave where a great partnership, Grave would have got more votes had he not left us when he hit form and as above Ossie missed out because of his versatility and Mo hasnt been here long enough.

I'd find room for Osman, epitomises what I love about Everton in the last decade far more than Ferguson (though I'd probably give Dunc a seat on the bench due to popular demand). Unsworth should be in the eighteen also, and Stubbs....Lescott would come close.

How can KK be on the left ahead of Pienaar :mellow: ? Though that does leave a spece on the right where you wouldn't really want Ossie...maybe play Arteta wide with Leon and Carsley (can live with him :D ) in the middle. TC behind Rooney up front.

I'm not (as I've said before) well up on the art of defending but I'd go with Pip, Jags, Stubbs & Baines.

I would have liked to have seen Iniesta, Villa and Messi in there somewhere too......

Oh Gawd I was dreaming again wasn't I? :lol:

Like the others said, I was not too sure about Kilbane either to be honest.

But fair enough I won't argue if that was the popular opinion.

Messi ahead a zidene Kilbane?

Iniesta instead of Carsley?

Villa instead of Ferguson?

Have you been drinking Grandpa's caugh medicine mate :unsure::unsure::rolleyes: