IGNORED

Hodgson

We've all heard today that Roy Hodgson has apologised for slating the fans who failed to show him or his side support on Wednesday night. Do managers have the right to attack their own fans in this fashion. Some of the idiotic arrogant comments broadcast in the media from outraged fans have been simply over the top eg 'he's not up to our standard (what ever that might be), how can a Fulham manager be expected to cope with a club this size (doesn't just look after the players)and the best of the lot, he's not qualified to run Liverpool (last seasons manager of the year, he did better than the Waiter).

IMO Hodgson was right to complain about the Dogleash chanting, although the said Canine Lead was on the appointment panel that persuaded Hodgson to join them, shows how fickle their fans are. It is now an inevitability that the guy will get the push but I wish he would actually tell us all what he thinks of kopites and their gobshite style arrogance.

Incidentally, Hodgson's dad was a big Blue in Croydon, he hero worshiped Dixie, shit that's certain to get the poor sod the sack now.

Just been chatting with our mi9lkman, a dyed in the wood red, he was there last night. he said that never in his life had he heard so many reds scream for the managers head and that includes Souness's departure. That said he was also sickened by the swearing at Hodgson, it was that bad he was ashamed of being a red last night.

I think Bill has it write, I'd have walked hyaving told them all to fuck off.

Hodgson is a decent man, Houllier was as well (i've actually drank wine with Gerrard), it seems you have to be a right bastard to manage the shite, Big Sam where are you

Just been chatting with our mi9lkman, a dyed in the wood red, he was there last night. he said that never in his life had he heard so many reds scream for the managers head and that includes Souness's departure. That said he was also sickened by the swearing at Hodgson, it was that bad he was ashamed of being a red last night.

I think Bill has it write, I'd have walked hyaving told them all to fuck off.

Hodgson is a decent man, Houllier was as well (i've actually drank wine with Gerrard), it seems you have to be a right bastard to manage the shite, Big Sam where are you

I have heard a strong rumour and had a tenner at 33/1. ;)

Roy Hodgson is only partly to blame, the whole club was wrecked by the deluded RAFA who was given to much power after he used up a lifetimes luck to win the EU Cup. Good coaches like Gary Ablet were sacked and replaced with imported Spanish waiters. RAFA is one of the word best coaches in his own mind. Martin O'Neil has never done a bad job and is available but he won't be asked because Damien Comolli will want a stooge and a yes man that he can blame when his transfers go belly up

They've cancelled his press conference today, supposedly so that they can concentrate on the match and not speculation over his future.

Who do the fans want as the new boss? Anyone got any idea?

The bookies have got a really open field between Dalglish, O'Neill, Rijkaard, Coyle (odds suddenly dropped like a stone), Villa Boas, Rangnick & Deschamps.

Gutted

Lets hope King Kenny carries on the good work, especially seeing as though it was him who started the decline in the first place

The only problem is he will definitely have the players backing so they might actually turn up for a change. I hope the fact he's been out of the game for so long counts against him though.