IGNORED

Many Opinions. One Fact. We Are The 12Th Man. We Are Everton Fc!

ricky8r

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's not somebody who has posted before as far as I know. It's a new user with an opinion that he wanted to express.

<controversial>We're starting to see the cracks appear from Moyes' overindulgence and Kenwright's lack of restraint.</controversial>

He's not anyone who has posted before as far as I know. It's a new user with an opinion that he wanted to express.

Maybe true........anyway enough of this psychobabble, i'm off to The Little House On The Prairie, close to the ground for some pre-match liveners. If you're in there, seek out the bearded bloke in the corner talking crap. :P

The Beard:

"4. Commenting on mis-spelling is hardly childish, after all you commented on mine..."

Not to start a 'you did it first' argument, but... you were the one to bring up spelling in the first place...

Thanks for 'not mentioning' blatent exageration... nice to see you've matured.... :)

Jimmy the blue:

"Beard had a close shave methinks. If I had to guess I would say you are a taxi driver'

Medical student Jim, but taxi driver not a bad guess :/

In a more light hearted manner...

Scores tonight?

Do we really want to become the playthings of demented billionaires, to whom everything is just another game of online hold 'em? Hiring and firing managers according to what they read in the tabloids, or on the dubious advice of sleazy and self-serving "agents"?

You can have your passion and integrity or you can sell your soul to a bunch of chicken fascists, murderous oligarchs or the children of Middle Eastern oil tyrants.

COYB!

Do we really want to become the playthings of demented billionaires, to whom everything is just another game of online hold 'em? Hiring and firing managers according to what they read in the tabloids, or on the dubious advice of sleazy and self-serving "agents"?

You can have your passion and integrity or you can sell your soul to a bunch of chicken fascists, murderous oligarchs or the children of Middle Eastern oil tyrants.

COYB!

Excellent!

However I like to think there's a middle ground between where we are and the type of investor you're talking about.

Lerner at Villa was held up as the example of that but the wheels are coming off there now.....maybe it's an unrealistic hope. Time will tell.

Excellent!

However I like to think there's a middle ground between where we are and the type of investor you're talking about.

Lerner at Villa was held up as the example of that but the wheels are coming off there now.....maybe it's an unrealistic hope. Time will tell.

fully agreed. i think this is the obvious reason behind why there has been so little talk of takeover bids (at least that we see in the media). blue bill is clearly only going to sell when someone like this comes along with a genuine interest in Everton fc.

p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.s

i actually thought the first post was a good read, and im just about still in the positive fans group (though i dont think we need to be mourinho to be able to see where the team is going wrong tactically) :P

Excellent!

Too true, but during a recession it seems that the only people with cash to burn are the evil and/or the insane. The right owner is out there, but I'd hate to see the owners pressurized into selling our souls along with the club.

Patience. It is the 12th man's burden to shoulder.

Well, I have to say, we almost hit full voice today! Great performance... it's not looking too bad anymore (already), and with easy games to come against Scunthorpe, Liverpool (hahaha) and West Ham, we could turn our season round very quickly. Let's hope so aye blues! In Moyes We Trust?????

Well, I have to say, we almost hit full voice today! Great performance... it's not looking too bad anymore (already), and with easy games to come against Scunthorpe, Liverpool (hahaha) and West Ham, we could turn our season round very quickly. Let's hope so aye blues! In Moyes We Trust?????

That's a lot of question marks after 'in Moyes we trust'.......believe me that's going to be analysed :) I don't care if you do drive a taxi.....(or change your user name every few months) :rolleyes:

As you say 'a great performance'.

Easy? It's against those poor sort of poor sides we've struggled against this season. Let's not get ahead of ourselves, last night was a fantastic performance and 3 points but it was just that; one game. We've got to prove we can play that way on a consistent basis now, not just once a month.

as Marco says he was old poster, a bit of a whizz with computers who I know had mo0re than one name, a bit like Mr Blue 250................and welcome

Mr Blue 250, has been Mr Blue 250 from the day he set foot on the forum scene!

Unlike Jimmy the pervert......Golden vision.....Monty......and at least 3 other user names he has used.He changes his user name more than his under pants!

He used a couple of name changes to harass women on another site!....so be warned.

A very sick person! ;)

Mr Blue 250, has been Mr Blue 250 from the day he set foot on the forum scene!

Unlike Jimmy the pervert......Golden vision.....Monty......and at least 3 other user names he has used.He changes his user name more than his under pants!

He used a couple of name changes to harass women on another site!....so be warned.

A very sick person! ;)

Right before we go asny further I think I'll have some of the woman you have pestered to post on here, Stellas for starters, Toffeegirl as well. Bill and Mike witnessed your embarrassed departure from GOT when you tried it on there. You have a problem, go seek medical help!

To the board

Sorry about this lads but this prick has been angling for this since I started posting again following illness and I just can't allow the him to tarnish me with his reputation, Mike has already seen fit to delete some of his posts, but then again he knows the truth.

Guys....neither of you have done anything on here to unduly upset anyone other than each other.

We've got accusations on both sides that can't really be proved either way (and they're nowt to do with us anyway).

You've both been valued members for a long time, don't want to be forced into any action.....could you not just do this by PM if you feel the need? Or better still just draw a line under it :huh: .

Right before we go asny further I think I'll have some of the woman you have pestered to post on here, Stellas for starters, Toffeegirl as well. Bill and Mike witnessed your embarrassed departure from GOT when you tried it on there. You have a problem, go seek medical help!

To the board

Sorry about this lads but this prick has been angling for this since I started posting again following illness and I just can't allow the him to tarnish me with his reputation, Mike has already seen fit to delete some of his posts, but then again he knows the truth.

This is a very troubled person!.....what ever he calls himself these days!

He is probably the strangest thing the internet has spawned.....already he mentiones his illness, that's never ending with him.The posts that MikeO have deleted I don't have a problem with, it's his job, as it's mine to warn you all of this very dangerous person.

I'v chatted to a few ladies on another site, I've never verbaly molested them like yourself, changing your name as you went.The owner of the old Blue room (Rafa) uncovered some very worrying facts about you after left that forum.... but then you did return with 'another' different name, to continue your filth!

I wont continue this conversation in this thread, try a pm you perv.....the lads that use this forum don't deserve to have it fucked by you......and as I've pointed out to MikeO, If he needs to ban me for my posts so be it, this is a great forum, but to share it with you is something I can live without.

Edited by Blue 250

Jimmy, Blue 250,

As Mike has said neither of you has ever done anything untoward on this forum so please keep it like that and keep your argument private.

If it continues on the open forum we will have to consider removing you both, so drop the anchor and bring it to a stop. Thanks.