IGNORED

Music Video

Wall Writer

Excuse the shameless self-promotion, but I thought maybe a few on here would be interested to see the fruits of my endeavours over the last 6-9 months.

I'm currently recording an album for an independent label based in Poland. Today we've released a music video for one of the songs. The album is set for release next month. Please feel free to comment.

(btw..thanks Mike for letting me post this here:)

cant watch it here at the moment, will wait til i get home. Just wanted to express my utter jealousy that youve done this. ive got about an albums worth of songs (mostly guitar and bass lines, ideas for drums but no lyrics) and either cant get people together to record it or im travelling too much! Good luck anyway mate!

Excuse the shameless self-promotion, but I thought maybe a few on here would be interested to see the fruits of my endeavours over the last 6-9 months.

I'm currently recording an album for an independent label based in Poland. Today we've released a music video for one of the songs. The album is set for release next month. Please feel free to comment.

(btw..thanks Mike for letting me post this here:)

dude, that is awesome! seriously catchy song and very well produced video. Wish you all the best if youre planning on releasing it, I imagine it would do very well. I will shamelessly promote it for you on my facebook from tomorrow (my 6 month anniversary today!) if you want!

Edited by Matt

dude, that is awesome! seriously catchy song and very well produced video. Wish you all the best if youre planning on releasing it, I imagine it would do very well. I will shamelessly promote it for you on my facebook from tomorrow (my 6 month anniversary today!) if you want!

Thanks Matt, that's great, I'm glad you liked it. :D