IGNORED

Elstone Unveils Everton's Plan

Louis

I feel that serious considerations to organising a large protest may well be on the way judging by many responses and looking at evertonians for changes feelings to the reply.

Do these people moaning go though? I say this because I sit in lower gwlady's where I'd expect a section of fans to let their thoughts be known for something like this, but nothing... there's definately unrest from many fans but it's not really in the stadium yet... it's interesting though.

Do these people moaning go though? I say this because I sit in lower gwlady's where I'd expect a section of fans to let their thoughts be known for something like this, but nothing... there's definately unrest from many fans but it's not really in the stadium yet... it's interesting though.

Im in the parkend, same as you, i don't hear much around me either. The groans and moans start elsewhere i feel.

"we have a very clear plan which involves finding and filling bigger stadium and/or finding a new owner prepared to invest in the infrastructure and playing squad of the Club."

http://www.toffeeweb.com/season/10-11/comment/fan/17197.html

This guys a genius, must give him an important job! Ffs what year was that written weve needed a bigger stadium and mega rich owner for fcukin years!

This is what I've been wondering. I'm out working in the Far East at the moment and so the only things I hear are from forums & Facebook. Bluekipper is full of it. But someone was saying the other day how a small group started to chant 'sack the board' and they were drowned out and given an ear full by older blues. So what is the common thinking amongst our supports guys?