IGNORED

Baxter

Hafnia

From what I seen yesterday he has some kudos within the dressing room. How many times have we seen Arteta cross to someone outside the box to volley at goal? Must be in the locker.

Carrying a wee bit too much podge at the moment, but got stuck in, would have him in ahead of Osman. Seems to me he can strike a ball and has a footballers brain.

At the moment I would play him behind Beckford, some really good runs from Beckford, wasted on the likes of Victor.

To be honest I would potentially play him on the left if needed. We need to see where he is at in terms of his development.

To be fair to the lad he didn't look out of place yesterday (albeit in a poor side) and he had our best chance of the game.

cahill's was the best chance..baxter had a decent shot he made himself i'll give him that..i just don't think he will progress has people have hoped and don't think his attitude helps..seems too much of a playboy

• 4 weeks later...